burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Great visuals, great universe again, but I still can't understand the story. Something is happening in the background, but if you ask me what happened in the game now, I'll tell you I don't know.
For example, when we first meet this Athra girl, we attack her and then we talk about our love. I'm really confused.

Reactions: WideRange72

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shards of Her [0.3.6] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 268mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone that could make a walkthrough? I wanna get on everyones good side, especially if theres more of those two asian chicks in the beginning, holy hell are they beautiful.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Question, I rejected the asian chicks, so why do I end up having no choice whether I am involved with them. If this is a choiceless kinetic novel then put a tag.

Seeing the amount of supporters sorta answers my questions lol

Last edited:
Reactions: S-G-H

Dec 23, 2018
Anyone having `The application “ShardsOfHer” can’t be opened.` issue when trying to open the game in Mac? How to solve this issue?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone having `The application “ShardsOfHer” can’t be opened.` issue when trying to open the game in Mac? How to solve this issue?
Well, it is a "market" build, you can Google that and Ren'Py together for more information.

You either need to have the correct permissions, or allow it to run through Gatekeeper.

You can also just build it with the Ren'Py SDK or play it directly from the SDK.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes