3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
The images break every few hours. I have no idea why. If anyone can help with this, I'd really appreciate it.
The Image links you have used are taken directly from "NoFile" Preview page.
I assume you simply pressed "Right-click" on the image and selected "Copy Image Location/URL"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For example like this one below: (used in your Patreon page)

It might work for few mins to hours then the session expires on the Preview page
check the Spoilers below (Images attached)

To solve this, either use the NoFile direct image link:

(All you have to do is "Right-click"; copy image location as earlier and then paste that link in new page, wait for it to load; and then take the direct link and try it)

Taken my time to get you the direct links for the images
(in-case you want to continue using NoFile)
(or we can make Imgur Direct Image links)

Hope this helps :angel:

Reactions: Ellaraia

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Current Build: 0.01.05 Demo [Compressed Full Game]
PC: (~75 MB) (includes Images)

"Images" Folder
(~22 MB)

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
The breast size thing is something that was important for me and I wish more games took my view. Huge breasts are an immediate turn-off for me. I find them silly, not sexy.
Agree 100% with your "breast size" comment and way too many games with supersized tits and supersized asses which becomes laughable to me. But then everyone has different tastes. As someone else said, she looks "cute as fuck" just the way she. I think that she has that potentially vulnerable look to her.

I too like the idea of being able to shape her character to provide different routes for the game.

Graphics are great and I like the storyline as I see lots of potential for this game with time. Her "troubled past" adds an element of mystery to the game and I hope that can also be discovered and worked into future versions. Also, hopefully in the future she will pop up at the park, the bar, the café, or other locations for even more interaction rather than just the couch or helping her study.

Ran into a bug for cuddling on the couch but saw that someone else had found a solution. That eventually caused the game to crash back to the start menu so I haven't tried to apply that bug fix yet. So there might be a lot of other scenes which I haven't discovered yet.

Reactions: Ellaraia

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Protection route?

More like FAIL to protect route.

It would be better if you can prevent her from getting herself dragged into shitty situations, that would make sense if you use the word protection. As it is right now is more like whimpy-friendzoned-cuck whishing for sloppy seconds who gets used as Kleenex route...

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Protection route?

More like FAIL to protect route.

It would be better if you can prevent her from getting herself dragged into shitty situations, that would make sense if you use the word protection. As it is right now is more like whimpy-friendzoned-cuck whishing for sloppy seconds who gets used as Kleenex route...
The protection path won't be for everyone. It was called the brotherly path before I changed it, and that name suited much better because you don't have sex with her and you try your best to keep her safe. Yes, you'll fail to protect her, but that's the point. The point is that you try your hardest to keep her from trouble and yet you fail and the pain of watching her suffer is worsened. I can't say it's my personal fetish but I wanted it in my game regardless.

I Something I won't do is release an update with only content of the protection path, because I know it only appeals to some. In the same way, I'll always add content to either the love or lust paths and either the submission or obedience paths. I may add content for all paths in each update - that is my goal - but as a minimum, everyone will have a few scenes that appeal to them.

Reactions: Mwanted and UncleVT

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
The protection path won't be for everyone. It was called the brotherly path before I changed it, and that name suited much better because you don't have sex with her and you try your best to keep her safe. Yes, you'll fail to protect her, but that's the point. The point is that you try your hardest to keep her from trouble and yet you fail and the pain of watching her suffer is worsened. I can't say it's my personal fetish but I wanted it in my game regardless.

I Something I won't do is release an update with only content of the protection path, because I know it only appeals to some. In the same way, I'll always add content to either the love or lust paths and either the submission or obedience paths. I may add content for all paths in each update - that is my goal - but as a minimum, everyone will have a few scenes that appeal to them.
Yeah...
That route is repulsive to say the least...

"Brotherly" is closer to what the route is about, like the kind of sibling relationship with zero incest involved.
Staying away from your game, that kind of content is nothing I want to have part supporting, there is enough toxic and cancerous content out there.

Bye :closedeyesmile:

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah...
That route is repulsive to say the least...

"Brotherly" is closer to what the route is about, like the kind of sibling relationship with zero incest involved.
Staying away from your game, that kind of content is nothing I want to have part supporting, there is enough toxic and cancerous content out there.

Bye :closedeyesmile:
???? you know you don't have to take that path, right?

Reactions: wep and Ellaraia

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Think I'll give this game a shot. Never know what to play anymore. I need to take a day or two off to try all these new games that have been surfacing.. :'(

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I have tried this using both v0.01 from the first page, and also v0.01.05 from several posts above.
In both cases as soon as I hear the 'cocaine conversation' in the hall and then comfort the crying Sarah the game always throws an exception and I can no longer view the Relations screen on the phone.

I am not very experienced with renpy games and am not sure if there is a way to get the relations screen back?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

It is really close at a NTR path. A lot of people are going to love it.
However you need to explain it better in the game IMHO. Because a lot of people hate these contents too.

Personaly I like your approach. When you can choose different paths is always good. :)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I have tried this using both v0.01 from the first page, and also v0.01.05 from several posts above.
In both cases as soon as I hear the 'cocaine conversation' in the hall and then comfort the crying Sarah the game always throws an exception and I can no longer view the Relations screen on the phone.

I am not very experienced with renpy games and am not sure if there is a way to get the relations screen back?
Thank you for reporting this and being so specific. I will look into this today.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
It is really close at a NTR path. A lot of people are going to love it.
However you need to explain it better in the game IMHO. Because a lot of people hate these contents too.

Personaly I like your approach. When you can choose different paths is always good. :)
I'm careful not to explicitly say it's NTR because it isn't, not yet. Once this content is more than just Sarah being sad, then I will be more obvious about it. I may also change it to 'Protection (NTR)' or have something in-game than explains each path more - this is what I would like to do.

Reactions: Mwanted and wep

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Here are two save files, one from v0.01.05 and the second is from v0.01
This is fixed in 0.01.05 but unfortunately the fix doesn't work unless you begin a new save. However, you are at the end of the current protection path anyway and so I would advise trying another path.

Thanks again.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
This is fixed in 0.01.05 but unfortunately the fix doesn't work unless you begin a new save. However, you are at the end of the current protection path anyway and so I would advise trying another path.

Thanks again.
Ok thanks.
Excuse my ignorance but I haven’t noticed where/how to try another path?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ok thanks.
Excuse my ignorance but I haven’t noticed where/how to try another path?
You 'choose' path by gaining the stats. Before you did the event which broke your phone, you unlocked that event by getting enough points in that path. This is shown by filling the bar on your phone. You gain these stat points mainly by talking to Sarah when she's watching the tv or when she's watching a film on the weekend. Different actions will add different add points to different paths. The best way is to tell her a story, these options each have their own path so won't give you points in a path that you don't want to be on.

You can start over and add different points, or reload a save from before you had the event. Even if you still trigger the event, you can choose the 'leave her to her tears' option and you'll not be put on the protection path and can pursue other ones. Every path event has an option to leave and not go down that path.

Reactions: Wookie
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes