3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
3rd time i try this game. 3rd time i play for a half hour and still dont know what to do. 0 feedback to my actions at all beside this useless progression bar. If i have to download a walkthrough to play a game its not worth to play. (just my opinion)
Same here. I buy the maid outfit and all her stats are at 0 but I can't give her the outfit...

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Same here. I buy the maid outfit and all her stats are at 0 but I can't give her the outfit...
From the official walkthrough:

For Servant:
Ask Sarah if she'll do extra things around the apartment.
Gift Sarah the maid outfit. She must have 60 happiness and 30 lust.

Reactions: Ondodoher

Visago

Jul 5, 2017
I'm going for the fuck buddy path but I seem to stuck. All stats are at 120 and I have given her the birth control pills but the scene where the MC catches her masturbating isn't triggering. When I first started the game I went to the school and spoke with the headmaster. Did that screw something up because it seemed like it was too soon? Also, I'm not able to help her with her homework. Nice game and Sarah is pretty cute.

Reactions: Ellaraia

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018

For Servant:
Ask Sarah if she'll do extra things around the apartment.
Gift Sarah the maid outfit. She must have 60 happiness and 30 lust.
And that is what i mean. Its not 'download the game and have fun', its 'download the game + the walkthrough' or u will not succeed. Whatever, there are people that like that. Just want to tell u why i dont. hf

With progression bar i meant that 1.jpg . Dont know the english word.

Reactions: Twistedcat8

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
And that is what i mean. Its not 'download the game and have fun', its 'download the game + the walkthrough' or u will not succeed. Whatever, there are people that like that. Just want to tell u why i dont. hf

With progression bar i meant that View attachment 147829 . Dont know the english word.
Yea, I recognise the issue and I'm making a lot of changes to how the game and progression works for the next update. Until then, all I can do is help as best I can.

Reactions: meinefresse1

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm going for the fuck buddy path but I seem to stuck. All stats are at 120 and I have given her the birth control pills but the scene where the MC catches her masturbating isn't triggering. When I first started the game I went to the school and spoke with the headmaster. Did that screw something up because it seemed like it was too soon? Also, I'm not able to help her with her homework. Nice game and Sarah is pretty cute.

For Fuck Buddy:
Ask Sarah if she's had sex since she arrived here.
Ask Sarah if she masturbates.
Raise Sarah's Lust above 90, then go to the doorway between 15:00 and 17:00.

I know this is far too specific and un-expained. This will be changing in the re-work update of 0.09/0.10.

Reactions: F9Zoney and Visago

Visago

Jul 5, 2017

For Fuck Buddy:
Ask Sarah if she's had sex since she arrived here.
Ask Sarah if she masturbates.
Raise Sarah's Lust above 90, then go to the doorway between 15:00 and 17:00.

I know this is far too specific and un-expained. This will be changing in the re-work update of 0.09/0.10.
Thank you for your response. I tried but I still coudn't get it to trigger, so I started a new game and it works fine now. I may have been a little click happy and screwed something up. The game has a lot of potential, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Not sure how bugged this is, but this is the events that happened to me with this starting a new game trying slave/pet route:

The first event about laying on the floor is as soon as I give her the maid outfit and go to the kitchen the first time

My event to lift the skirt was at 2000 while she was suppose to be doing homework, not at 1600. I get to redo the getting her to come to the living room(either 1600 or 2000), and if I choose to let her clean (reducing confidence and increasing lust) at some point it will either crash the game back to main menu, or go to the map back to before I did the event again.

Then, I can't seem to get to the point of choosing to go pet or slave. I am on part 3 where it says to get a broom (which I have gave to her) and laying on the floor again (which I never get to do). I just get the same thing about the floor either to lower her confidence or say it is sparkling.

But either way, I can't seem to progress the game on that path either way. Current stats are 114/10/55

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Not sure how bugged this is, but this is the events that happened to me with this starting a new game trying slave/pet route:

The first event about laying on the floor is as soon as I give her the maid outfit and go to the kitchen the first time

My event to lift the skirt was at 2000 while she was suppose to be doing homework, not at 1600. I get to redo the getting her to come to the living room(either 1600 or 2000), and if I choose to let her clean (reducing confidence and increasing lust) at some point it will either crash the game back to main menu, or go to the map back to before I did the event again.

Then, I can't seem to get to the point of choosing to go pet or slave. I am on part 3 where it says to get a broom (which I have gave to her) and laying on the floor again (which I never get to do). I just get the same thing about the floor either to lower her confidence or say it is sparkling.

But either way, I can't seem to progress the game on that path either way. Current stats are 114/10/55
Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to re-read the code and see what's happening. There are some issues with how I track Sarah's location.

If you want Pet, you must raise her confidence above 90, then ask her if she enjoys cleaning.
If you want Slave, you must own the book 'Demands from my Master' and then ask her to become your slave. Her confidence must still be below 20 at this point.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to re-read the code and see what's happening. There are some issues with how I track Sarah's location.

If you want Pet, you must raise her confidence above 90, then ask her if she enjoys cleaning.
If you want Slave, you must own the book 'Demands from my Master' and then ask her to become your slave. Her confidence must still be below 20 at this point.
So what about the scene where I would be in the kitchen lying on the floor? Would I need it before choosing?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So what about the scene where I would be in the kitchen lying on the floor? Would I need it before choosing?
If the diary tells you that it's time to choose, then no. If not, what entry is the diary on?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
cant trigger masturbation scene
Ask her if she's had sex and if she masturbates (both available when she's watching TV). Then raise her lust above 90. Now you'll trigger the scene if you visit the doorway between 15:00 and 17:00.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Ask her if she's had sex and if she masturbates (both available when she's watching TV). Then raise her lust above 90. Now you'll trigger the scene if you visit the doorway between 15:00 and 17:00.

I've done all this but nothing. I haven't asked her to clean either, is there anything else that locks you out of this path?

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes