B1ackP3ter

Feb 4, 2019
I just skimmed it, haven't read the preview image texts, haven't thought about the kinks list at all, just skimmed and glanced over the preview images a bit and it immediately lost me at those feet. WHAT ARE THOSE?!? Jesus christ I've seen a lot of anatomy arguments over anime girls and 'too big tits' in my time, but moments like this are deserving of the real debates if you ask me lmfao. Girls be looking like the long lost grand daughters of Eustice from Courage the Cowardly Dog with feet like that lmfao. How many joints are in those things?!

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
The translation isn't great. Throughout the intro sequence this was a mercy more than anything though, as the story properly translated isn't what I'd call good either. I actually found the sound effects more annoying than the bad translations though.

Do yourself a favor and set SE volume to 0% or you'll get PING sound effects multiple times per second as characters put up constant, pointless emote bubbles.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
waiting for a hero to give us the full save gallery, seriously i can't read the MTL mean
If you read the first comment on the thread , you will find that i have put the saves in the game already Just click on continue and choose the scene you want

Reactions: Aode

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
Save your time. Translation is absolutely painful, the first 20 minutes of the game is dialogue, and on joiplay you can't even save the game (at least I couldnt) and the first maps enemies all have the exact same scene.

(I only fought two enemies, saw the exact same scene for both before the game force closed and I would have had to restart and go through the dialogue again.)
I fell asleep on the CTRL key.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I just skimmed it, haven't read the preview image texts, haven't thought about the kinks list at all, just skimmed and glanced over the preview images a bit and it immediately lost me at those feet. WHAT ARE THOSE?!? Jesus christ I've seen a lot of anatomy arguments over anime girls and 'too big tits' in my time, but moments like this are deserving of the real debates if you ask me lmfao. Girls be looking like the long lost grand daughters of Eustice from Courage the Cowardly Dog with feet like that lmfao. How many joints are in those things?!
I noticed the feet almost immediately as well. Also the whole pose in general. As if they already have broken legs or something xD
Can not be unseen.

Reactions: B1ackP3ter

Anadort

Sep 17, 2017
Requested by, ThisIsZambezi

A game for lovers of bondage, submission to pleasure, ahegao, and corruption!

Note: I didn't translate this game. I am a Uploader not a modder. Some of you for some reason think that I am the one who translating these games. All I know about the Japanese language is yamete, hentai, onii chan, baka and senpia

I found a lot of people asking about the saves so I put it in the game just press continue and choose the scene you want
So stop uploading shitty translations that are just as bad as playing in Japanese, if not even worse, since some of those break the games.

Reactions: Rivalz906
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes