3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Hey is this to really "suppose" to be incest? If yes, how so?
She can be installed as a sister, but it is better not to do this, there is not even a hint in their communication that they can be siblings. It's just going to be weird. It's better to set her as a cousin, it's a bit like the truth

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
please full save game tanck
It's pointless for them, you can use the cheats, and there are MANY PATHS, everyone's saves will be different.

Hey is this to really "suppose" to be incest? If yes, how so?
Yes, you are asked at the beginning what kind of relationship, friend, best friend, ex-girlfriend, sister, cousin, Chewbacca, whatever.

mom son in it?
No, sister or cousin (whicever you prefer) or none.

Reactions: KiraJames

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me if there are repeatable sex scenes in the game< or is it like VN- once and done? thanks :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I see, so you mean you can replay them in the gallery but cannot repeat them during gameplay, that's sad. will pass this one then.
Why would you want to repeat them, there long as hell for the most part. Replaying them sort of (actually does) kill any kind of immersion.

Plus, there are "platinum" bonus scenes that are only available via scene gallery.

Reactions: General Booty

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Why would you want to repeat them, there long as hell for the most part. Replaying them sort of (actually does) kill any kind of immersion.

Plus, there are "platinum" bonus scenes that are only available via scene gallery.
the biggest appeal of sandbox games for me is the flexibility to interact with the girls around the world and have sexual encounters and repeat them at different times of the day. If it's once and done, then it's just a VN and sandbox doesn't really add anything extra. That's my personal preference. Others enjoy a linear gameplay, I don't. To each their own I guess.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the biggest appeal of sandbox games for me is the flexibility to interact with the girls around the world and have sexual encounters and repeat them at different times of the day. If it's once and done, then it's just a VN and sandbox doesn't really add anything extra. That's my personal preference. Others enjoy a linear gameplay, I don't. To each their own I guess.
The sandbox is an old tag, it's only sandbox for the first few minutes, there is ZERO grind.

There are 100's of choices.

They also do the scene gallery for a reason to add side content and replay ability.

Sandboxes are for kids to play in or with their toys, or for cats to shit in imho :devilish:

Last edited:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
The sandbox is an old tag, it's only sandbox for the first few minutes, there is ZERO grind.

There are 100's of choices.

They also do the scene gallery for a reason to add side content and replay ability.

Sandboxes are for kids to play in or with their toys, or for cats to shit in imho :devilish:
Awesome, congratulations.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"Ignore" is your friend. ;)

I set her as step-sister. It seemed to make more sense than full sister. Still taboo, still a "Patreon" no-no, but not usually illegal. :LOL:
Yeah, all their games are incest based, just straight out of the box, once they went full Patreon they went this route (like Long Story Short), I mean some say there isn't, some say there is, some say cousin, whatever floats your boat, step still is considered incest both on Patreon and F95 and F95 tag for it as well: Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

In the end, doesn't matter how people see it or play, not like it's world-shattering shit :whistle:

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
I set her as step-sister.
I think even stepsister is not attracted, there should be at least some kind of dialogue, although there is no small hint here, there used to be in their games, but here they either could not or did not want to. You can install a cousin, although again you will have to fantasize about it yourself. There is not a single dialogue similar to the dialogue of people from the same family

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah the incest-vibe is a little weird in this game.

They lived together, could be a very close childhoodfriend. But than there is this whole taboo thing going on, as if a relationship between the two is forbidden. And the fact that all their other games are clearly supposed to be incest (with the same loophole to avoid patreon ban) makes me set Leah as sister as well. I dont remember exactly but i think one time they are refereing to their parents too (which are magically nowhere on earth, cause they dont even call them or something like that)

Well... whatever. Compared to DfD and Double Homework the game has extreme flaws in continuitiy, and that said... the other games have such problems as well, but not as heavy as in Shale Hill. So during a playthrough sometimes you get serious incest vibes, and in the very next scene not anymore. And the matter of fact that decisions doesnt really matter was already discussed, cause they are ignored constantly.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Yeah the incest-vibe is a little weird in this game.

I missed the starting question about Leah, I do not know how, and I kept waiting for a relative to come to him, the game took quite a long time, and only then I saw in the settings that it was possible for her to establish a relationship, I was surprised. Without this clue, I wouldn't have guessed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes