VN - Ren'Py - Shadows [v0.5] [Vicxlose]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheManThing

Amazing, The characters just couldnt be better. The content is super short, but i am really hoping that this will get tons more content in the future, especially the daughters. Keep up the great work.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

logeca

The main selling point of the game are definitely the renders and the kinks. The writing is dreadful so far. Very early in development though, hopefully it will change for the better in the future (hopefully the developer will get a proper writer).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Goretaint

Well I rarely give any voting but on this game I must! The renders and animations are amazing. Unfortunately, I'm not into guy on futanari, so I missed one scene, but for an initial release everything is just perfect. This game is a potential allstar-game (sry, NBA allstar weekend is in my head^^) - can't wait for the next update! Best wishes and good Luck Vicxlose!;)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Alteni

My Reaction for this game : Amazing i love it !

I NEVER GET THAT HARD while playing this gamezzzzzzzzzz :BootyTime:

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Sex Content : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✭

Note :

Definitely you should try it .

◉ All the best to the developer .
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Remembrance

In conclusion:Very awesome 1st release, especially for a 1st release. Fast paced, no boring text based prologue. 5 event scenes with each girl. The tone & story is more felt rather than read. Overall, got high expectations of this going forward.

Story: Not a lot of story as of 1st release. What little info we are given is given as the story moves forwards, in small pieces with each event, rather than a text wall narration of event. Makes the game immersive & enjoyable as we play through the story instead of reading about it to get an idea.

Renders: the models are nice & attractive. Videos/Animations are a bit lower quality, but most games cannot transition well with videos anyway. Backgrounds are well matched to the tone of the story, & so are the models relevant to their tone. As an example the side shot with Marissa gives a subtle hint of their heights & what that might mean in terms of tags/content.

Sound: Game has some music. While not award winning, fits well enough with the overall tone & atmosphere of the game.

Playability, Performance, Bugs: It was a smooth experience with no visible bugs. Devs used advanced fuctions like append, so seems to have good knowledge of scripting, makes bugs less likely in the future

Amount of content: Very short amount of content, but that is a plus for a 1st release. Instead of boring narration dragging-on the content, it is short but intense & immersive. We start with the MC already on his way, there is no long winded explanation, the situation explained with a few well chosen sentences, not only giving just enough info about what is happening, but also showing the MC's mood & mind. The game maintains the pace throughout, ending on a highnote(cliff)

Extra: The game goes for a immersive, pov experience with the MC's face left hidden for our imagination. In line with this style, the game doesn't reveal the default name of the mc when inputting our custom name, leading to a better immersive experience (not worth mentioning otherwise, but a good detail for immersive style it goes for). The absence of a narrator also improves this approach. You are not in a story being told to you by a narrator. You are making the story as you play through the game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

redfishred

Excellent first release of the game.
    Super hot proportions, and the in media res start is so refreshing.
    Love the demeanor and the no non-sense characters. Customes are wonderful.
    Please make more soon!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Thumb30

I don't like to give top marks for v0.1 but this game deserves it

So many games on this site assault the player on start-up with some longwinded backstory and the same old trite beginnings.

I appreciate this one jumping in media res and letting the player see the content we are actually here for.

One to watch
  8. 5.00 star(s)

lgac1492

Although it's early to globally rate this game I think it's a very good start. Fundamentally because although this early version 0.1 does not offer a large amount of content, it is noticeable from the beginning that the developer knows what he wants and has the minimum technical knowledge to do it.
    One of the things I liked the most is the kind of "active submission" exhibited (so far) by the female characters. Because in some comments and reviews I have seen the mistake of assuming that male domination can only be imposed on weak or passive women, or on initially non-submissive women who are subdued after a long process of softening and corruption.
    This is indeed an option. But another option is that women already know exactly what they want and openly expose their masochistic tendencies. In other words, they actively participate in their submission, even introducing the protagonist (or the player) to the "art of domination".
    Furthermore, it is not written in stone that women have to initially be pure, prudish and naive, only to later become degenerate submissive whores thanks to a long process of corruption. One can start the game assuming that the sexual life of the characters is already highly developed and it is just as valid as assuming the opposite. Especially if one wants to start with hard sexual content only to move on to even more extreme content, as seems to be the case. In any case, one can resort to flashbacks to explain how a certain point was reached, and looking at the future tags, it seems that the developer is leaning towards this way of doing things.
    Is this game recommended? From what I've seen so far (and if you like current and future tags) I'd say yes. We'll see how this evolves.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Dzibel1

GREAT start. looking forward to further development. Excited about the tags. Ahegao please. Style and girls and animation are very well done. Story actually adds some meaning. Again, great start. I hope more eyeballs get on this game. The dev deserves it.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Durisaz

My opinion after first chapter.
    I really want to give this game 5/5 but more than once I felt like some text was missing and dialog can be wooden. I dig investigation vibe. Cast of characters is perfect. Can't wait for continuation.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

libertypics

While it's hard to review at just a first version, it's off to such a strong start it deserves some recognition.
    Hot busty renders (and other body types too if you like flat/skinny, although now I'm hoping for preggo and lactation down the road with those wonderful mommy milkers), multiple sex scenes in first release (liked the MILF crawling up on all fours for the blow job), built in optional guidance on choices, gallery on first release, it's got QoL features, fappable content, and was bug free.
    Hopefully the strong start will just get better with later releases.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Michael_MAN

It's difficult to review this game as it's an early demo. The plot may be described in 4-5 words yet. Nice renders, animations exist. The dialogues are a bit abrupt. Let's hope this project will develop
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5732714

Well, I can only give 2 stars for love interests looks, and that's all.
    The MILF already give blowjob to MC for absolutely no reason.
    I mean, It's adult game but it hurts when we have "step mom stuck under bed" like plot.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Bonecrusher347

love the first release, good animations, awesome models, please keep developing the game, the story are looking good so far, cant wait for the next update, please be soon. im just gona say gibberish here to reach the 200 words limit
  15. 5.00 star(s)

TimmyLangstrumpf

As of 0.1,
    The game looks awesome, the models are great and the fetishes are rough. It feels like choices don't matter as of now, except for some minor visual differences but that might change.
    I'm excited to play the following updates.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

mistercollector

Good first chapter, definitely looking forward to more content in the future. The variety of characters is also chefs kiss. Need more games with this particular variety.

Nice to run into a game with a femboy that isn't the MC.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

2k4you

Love it so far. Some things look a little bit uncanny but all fits together. I like the ration of sex to dialog scenes, but the sex scenes could have a little bit more variation, like different angles/positions, some kinky dialog or something like that. I also hope that this game will let you explore much more kinks in the future.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

VelocityRyuga

A very strange game, had lots of good things going for it but also a lot of problems that I hope the dev can fix in future versions.

Decent prologue with about 15-20 minutes of content. It's clear that the dev put in some effort making this, especially with the renders.

Detailed review -

Great renders - 4/5 - The actual quality of the renders look great, the previews are a great idea of what to expect.

Animations - 5/5 - There are plenty of animations already present in the game, and they were done pretty well.

Lewd content - 4/5 - This game is the opposite of a slow burn. You can literally have sex with all the characters introduced in this prologue.

Incest - 4/5 - The people the MC meets is a family, and they quite openly talk about the other family members fetishes. MC himself has no relation to the family however.

Maledom - 3/5 - There is male domination content in the game, but the characters practically beg for it and it doesn't really feel like it's the MC in control.

Now I don't want you to think this game is amazing just yet, there are a lot of problems.

Plot 4/5 - 'Lewd Plot' 1/5 - The actual story seems fairly interesting, the MC being a detective trying to solve a mystery. But without even knowing the characters, the MC is already shoving his dick into them. I found no excitement in it since everyone just keeps asking for sex instantly.

Narration 0/5 - I'm sorry, but the entire story felt so disconnected. It feels like the game was first built for sandbox, except now it's a VN and many scenes seem disjointed from one another. It's honestly jarring going between two frames and this happens repeatedly.

The dev clearly put in effort into the renders, but there is no coherence throughout the game's story.

Character diversity - 2/5 - Yes, I know the smallest daughter is smol and that technically counts as something different to look at, but every single other character has giant tits and I personally don't enjoy that. I would understand for a few characters but this is the case with all of them.

Overall, I want to give this 3 stars. But, this is the first review and I don't want to give too negative a review for the prologue so I'm bumping it up to 4 stars (it does have a unique set of tags).

If the dev works on the story more, and narrates it better to the players, it would fix one major problem. And please, I do like games that get right into the action but make the lewd scenes a little more rewarding instead of just tossing it at us.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tl;DR - Decent game, has interesting tags, but really bad pacing issues with the story. It gets right into the lewd content (a little too fast for my taste) but has good renders and animations. Shows promise, might be worth checking it out for future versions.