genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Played through the game and I think 3/5 would be a fair rating.

The positives:

The setting - Starless is one of my favorite games so it was a pleasant surprise to see a game inspired by it
The mystery and the story in general so far
Character diversity and their bodies and the renders of them
Animations are okay

The negatives:

Sex scenes start too abruptly and there is no real build up to them.
Sex scenes themselves are too abrupt and end in few sentences and seconds
The dialogues as well feel a bit erratic
Sometimes the character and their hands feel unnatural.

While I do like the general idea of the story, the execution is a bit lacking sadly - our MC is allowed to stay in manor by partaking in rites. So I had some kind of expectations somewhat like it was in starless. But instead all the sex scenes just feel far too random and again, abrupt. In Starless, there was build up to each scene and the rites or challenges themselves were not something of pleasure for the MC. In this game however, so far the MC is just inserting penis for quick fuck and it feels like there is no tension regarding these "rites". Maybe dev wanted to avoid making his/her MC submissive in this game but something feels lacking so far.

But in conclusion, seeing as the devhas stated its their first game, I think it is a good approach. Make the game shorter and quicker to learn from mistakes and do even better next time.

Last edited:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
This is the only game that I know of that has it all. A sexy MILF, a sexy loli and a sexy femboy. With (almost) no holds barred on the yuri and yaoi content. Now if only we could get rid of this generic bitch.

Unlike like the others, she doesn't cater to any particular fetish and only serves as harem filler.
L take, she fine as fuck. Need to see more of her :love:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
How about all you buzzards calm the fuck down and let the Dev get their money before it gets posted here?

Fuck, you people are so impatient.......
I don't care either way, but imagine chomping at the bit for what would undoubtedly be about 10 minutes of new content.

Reactions: The D0n
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes