9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
how to find vampire lord save on page 96?
Wtf go to page 96 and you'll find it.

Also it seems that it's still the old gallery without the scenes. Bummer.

Edit: Only camellia scenes it seems, and no way to get other scenes from other paths. Eh. A typical rpgm gallery room would have been so much better. Guess I'll wait for the renpy remake to get updated to go into more detail. Still a cool and fun game despite being clunky though.

Last edited:

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
The provided save on the homepage works. You just have to press P when the picture freezes and it will go back to normal.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Devs thinking about change the engine to renpy:

Guys! Already finished the chapter of Fred's birthday in each route I have an idea since I had many problems with RPG MV, you saw, it has problems with the saves, the gallery, it weighs too much, the animations lag, etc ... and without counting the problems of crashes that I suffer and for which I lose progress.

I was thinking about changing the engine after this update, either to RPG MZ or Ren'py, I already know how to use ren'py so I'm fine, I need to perfect a couple of things but I learned it in a day XD, you wouldn't mind to split the game now?

I'll keep it short and concise:

To save space, I can split the routes, i.e. I will create a project either in Ren'py or RPG MZ for each route, therefore they won't weigh more than 3-4gb per update and the "why there's no new content!?" (they were playing the route that wasn't updated) will finally be avoided.

I can finally change the resolution of the images to 2560x1440p, this will improve A LOT the quality of the images.

In case of doing it in RPG MZ I can add new plugins like accessing the gallery from the menu or even add the Ren'py buttons like back, log, save, etc... in the dialogs inside the events (God willing).

In case of doing it in Ren'py, I can add the gallery from the menu and other things that everyone must already know it.

Bad points of doing it in RPG MZ=
The resolution at 2560x1440p can make the maps look very small as well as the texts (I guess there is a solution with plugins) and maybe the same problems with lag and animations that we're already having in MV.

Bad points of doing it in Ren'py=
The Free Roam feature will be lost (NOT COMPLETELY) and it will become a visual novel, there will still be decisions that change story directions and the movement will be by clicking and deciding where to move, this can have good ideas like for example when Cami is outside the school, instead of seeing a 2d image of it, you will see her with her model and her clothes in that same place, by clicking you will approach and you will be able to talk to her.

This will be an improvement to the game and the bad thing is that it must be done in a different project so the decisions will not be reflected automatically, for this when starting the game I will put options on your decisions that change the course of the story, for example in the cheating path if you saved Jessica or not, if Cami went with the police cosplay to the first party or not, that will make your previous decisions to be reflected in the new project.

Please let me know what you think about this idea and vote which engine you think is better (maybe not the final decision, for now I need to know what you think of this idea), in my personal opinion Ren'Py is more comfortable and I would like it to win but I'm not complaining about RPG MZ, this unfortunately I have to do it because of the weight of the game so far and the amount of problems that many patreons and public users are having because of it and my way of doing animations in RPG Maker, that said, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your support and god bless you all.

NOTE= The visual novel that I will release in a few days is called Between Shadows: Yuria's Passion and is made in Ren'Py, with it you can tell me how it looks and you can get an idea of how SoD will be in Ren'Py, I say an idea because if I win I will improve a lot with Ren'Py and I will try to provide the highest possible quality each update.
Can you hear it? That dark whisper on the breeze.It's saying old saves not compatible.

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
How do you get the Melissa anal scene with Johnny? It's in the gallery at the end of the Cami blackmail route but I have no idea where it is in the story.

Nevermind i kept playing and found it

Last edited:

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Man this update was bad. Shamantr needs to retcon and get like a ghost writer or something. His art is godly but his plot is just down right awful.

• Angry
Reactions: yrban7477

Inroh

Jul 19, 2018
I don't know how this gallery is supposed to work. It feels like it's missing a ton of scenes. And there are even more pictures in the game files that I have never seen once in game.

May 30, 2017
Can confirm it isn't working, even after a manual new game to get the global and config files.

Edit: Try vampire lord save on page 96 it works.
I tried it before posting comment. For me I cant get past the message image from jason. Pressed P and it reloaded and G for "gallery" but with only animations,no text so I dont know the context. Just want to play the game a bit without having to start all over.

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes