yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Well, what can I say?
Version 0.4, the developer did a great job! Two hours of pure play time to complete the update is a very good result.
I don’t understand the crybabies who cry that there is not enough content, that the wait is long, etc. Yes, what's wrong with you????
The developer's productivity is very high (for now), just compare this amount of content with the same game "Wife and Mother" (ewww, fuck!) or "Immoral Tales of Rebecca" or "Bad Bobby Dark Patch" (burn in hell Zip!!!) , there, like a fool, you wait for four-five-six months, and the content is for 5-6 minutes.
Therefore, just tell the developer of this game, thank you very much!

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Oh. I have to start over? I finished the game last week. Guess I will try it again in 2025.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Well, what can I say?
Version 0.4, the developer did a great job! Two hours of pure play time to complete the update is a very good result.
I don’t understand the crybabies who cry that there is not enough content, that the wait is long, etc. Yes, what's wrong with you????
The developer's productivity is very high (for now), just compare this amount of content with the same game "Wife and Mother" (ewww, fuck!) or "Immoral Tales of Rebecca" or "Bad Bobby Dark Patch" (burn in hell Zip!!!) , there, like a fool, you wait for four-five-six months, and the content is for 5-6 minutes.
Therefore, just tell the developer of this game, thank you very much!
I really don't have any criticism beyond the animations, he sucks at making animations but he's good at making images, the angles of the images, the light, the contrast, he knows how to take advantage of the situation, but when the game gets to the animations section, well, they taken away from me the desire to play

Reactions: gilgamesh9

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
theres not even new content, this is a gallery update
Dude! Something is definitely wrong with you!
I just wrote that I played in the new update, version 0.4, for about two hours, along the path of blackmail, and you write that there is no new content..... Something is wrong with you)))))) ))))

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
0.4.4 11GB what?

Dude! Something is definitely wrong with you!
I just wrote that I played in the new update, version 0.4, for about two hours, along the path of blackmail, and you write that there is no new content..... Something is wrong with you)))))) ))))
Have you got a save from blackmail route end of 0.2v?

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
This looks like it needs a fan art page going by what I have seen on this forum so far.

Oh and an 11gb dl - Is the Dev taking the piss?

Last edited:

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
You must be the developer, yes? Why are there two Shadows of Desire games? (with one being 'completed') What's the difference between the two?
Completed one is a Non-canon novel with no choice at all. It was for tier 3 or 4 only but someone leaked it so here we are

Reactions: yrban7477

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Guys !
I have a suspicion that here on the forum, most of the members are mentally retarded (that is, idiots).
On the very first page of this forum there is a very detailed walkthrough (which has been updated to 0.4), download the walkthrough and play all three options: cuckolding, sharing and blackmail.
I personally did just that, and saved each path separately, now, when the next update appears, I just take the necessary saves and continue to play.
Is it really that difficult to do?

Reactions: BangB420 and T!N88

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
ok guys , first you need to download the data file for the save file of the blackmail work ,copy that and add it in the data of the game and overwrite it , after that just download my save and add it in the www save carpet, this save is in the end of the update but dont worry , talk to camy and wait to get the end after that press P so you get again to roam the map and then pres G and you got the gallery of the update working :)

Last edited:

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
Guys !
I have a suspicion that here on the forum, most of the members are mentally retarded (that is, idiots).
On the very first page of this forum there is a very detailed walkthrough (which has been updated to 0.4), download the walkthrough and play all three options: cuckolding, sharing and blackmail.
I personally did just that, and saved each path separately, now, when the next update appears, I just take the necessary saves and continue to play.
Is it really that difficult to do?
This, but at the same time inbuilt 'ready to go' saves would help audience retention.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

jim5006

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for after the scene where the mc has the dream and goes to the club where is mom gets spitroasted, my game keeps crashing there

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes