MonoGatari

Dec 18, 2018
the button works, but for some reason it doesn’t always work, I clicked many times for the gallery to appear

Guys, please share your save file at the tent (cheater's way), I lost mine =(
Share your save in location where gallery works pls

bulf

May 11, 2017
Any saves that work with 4.4 ? i downloaded the ones on the first page. but they wont work

Doggo321

Jun 14, 2020
Hi, there is big differences on the scenes between the exposed jessica path and the not exposed? Is worth playing both for all the three path? (blackmail, cheating, cuckold)

• Haha
Reactions: a753015 and Cavpal

Gerasimm

Aug 11, 2018
Hi, there is big differences on the scenes between the exposed jessica path and the not exposed? Is worth playing both for all the three path? (blackmail, cheating, cuckold)
I don’t know about Jessica, but replaying the paths just for the sake of content is probably because it takes a very long time to go through each of them. That's why I'm looking for a save file of the cheater's route =)

Sep 8, 2021
This shit is hilarious

Played bout 10 minutes of the prologue and I'm already a-ok with bro getting cucked. Bullied or not, bro just blatantly stealing money for no reason and cooking up racial slurs in his minds eye LMAO

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah I'm not touching this again until the renpy rework catches up. RPGM for this kind of game and pacing is giving me diseases.

Reactions: Lalovi

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Some questions :
- Is the English still super awkward ?
- Are you still forced to play both mc and netori pov?

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes