John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
When will the protagonist know about what his GF is doing? I mean, he knows something is up, he tricks away a dude that is "on guard", and then he goes around whistling? I mean, I get it, NTR protagonists can't be too smart in an oblivious NTR game, but I'm going for the cuck route atm, so? He can be less dumb right?
How much longer?
Also will he know about her cheating in the cheating route? Or is that route 100% oblivious. Like she can kiss him drenched in cum and he thinks it's only natural because she told him she just had pancakes with jam and cream? But the cream may have gone bad, hope she doesn't get a tummy-ache

Also, it reminds me somehow of the anime Naruto, like he could've made the best surprise attack ever, but he shows up with a flashy smoke bomb. Screaming something like I'm gonna become the hokage, Nice yo meet you! The dude "tricked" away the party guard and then he announces his presence. It's like a bank robbery where the thief intentionally hits the alarm, 100% on purpose. Why? Becuase..

Last edited:

aokkoa

Jul 19, 2023
what a beast!! Red Room from homeboy SupremeEvil and now the legend OG shadows of desire dev blesses us with the early access version AND gallery??

f95zone just cant stop winning tbh 2024-infinity

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
is this update just a gallery update? Changelog doesn't say anything else. Would kinda suck to download again just to find there's no new content.

OsoPolar8

Apr 27, 2024
is this update just a gallery update? Changelog doesn't say anything else. Would kinda suck to download again just to find there's no new content.
v0.4 .4 (04.05.2024)
  • Added gallery [INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT ^^]
v0.4 (01.05.2024)
  • Added +1.2k new story renders
  • Added +3.5k Animation Frames
  • Added 1 Tier 3patreon only scene.
  • New content on BLACKMAIL path only.
  • Introducing Yuria.
  • Save slots increasd to 75
Bugfixes v0.4 (01.05.2024)
  • Fixed a bug where you were trapped and could not advance at night when talking to Jessica.
  • Fixed multiple textual errors.

deathray5678

Jun 27, 2017
v0.4 .4 (04.05.2024)
  • Added gallery [INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT ^^]
v0.4 (01.05.2024)
  • Added +1.2k new story renders
  • Added +3.5k Animation Frames
  • Added 1 Tier 3patreon only scene.
  • New content on BLACKMAIL path only.
  • Introducing Yuria.
  • Save slots increasd to 75
Bugfixes v0.4 (01.05.2024)
  • Fixed a bug where you were trapped and could not advance at night when talking to Jessica.
  • Fixed multiple textual errors.
im having the same issue, i cant seem to find that tutorial

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes