Aug 2, 2023
Well, seeing this tired trope, question to dev, for one of the 3 paths (or maybe a special hidden fourth?), since this is a boring american bbc trope (and what looks like in a school too, yeah?) could we have 'Fred' go on a rampage after finding out about the cheating and pull a funny double game end to sewer-slide? Make it really hit the system, bro. It'll really differentiate the game from the mountains of v 0.1s of this tripe.

Reactions: Cavpal

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Well, seeing this tired trope, question to dev, for one of the 3 paths (or maybe a special hidden fourth?), since this is a boring american bbc trope (and what looks like in a school too, yeah?) could we have 'Fred' go on a rampage after finding out about the cheating and pull a funny double game end to sewer-slide? Make it really hit the system, bro. It'll really differentiate the game from the mountains of v 0.1s of this tripe.
Well we gotta see where he goes with it tbh i would also like a fourth route where the mc saves his girl.... but.... that's not why people are here

Were here for corruption and cheating and some for the blackmail route... but hey go and support the dude on patreon, pop on the discord and chat causr there is a section to post ideas man

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
What anal scene, it's in the files but the game just ends abruptly, does anyone know how to get the anal scene???
I don't know about it but one should expect it is content inside the game considering it's in the games tags right? As far as i know you aren't allowed to tag content that is "planned" for a game, but misstaging happens sometimes as well so who knows

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
I don't know about it but one should expect it is content inside the game considering it's in the games tags right? As far as i know you aren't allowed to tag content that is "planned" for a game, but misstaging happens sometimes as well so who knows
Oh no dude look in the picture files... there is a pic for a rough anal scene, bj and buttjob and a facial, i just dont think they are in this first iteration.... cause i have done everything i can to find it
Gotta wait for version 0.2 or summin i dunno

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
If the point of view switch is not avoidable at beginning it just means it most likely will never be avoidable.
The part that outlines how to get into various routes only mentions the actions the cuck needs to take for the cuckold route, only the actions the bull needs to take for the blackmail route, and actions to take as both for the cheating route. That makes me suspect it'll depend on the route, though I could be reading too much into it.

Reactions: Alwynjaegar

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
The part that outlines how to get into various routes only mentions the actions the cuck needs to take for the cuckold route, only the actions the bull needs to take for the blackmail route, and actions to take as both for the cheating route. That makes me suspect it'll depend on the route, though I could be reading too much into it.
Yh, it's just playing the ye old 'waiting game' until the next version comes out but the dev seems infused so i'm just hoping this one dont disapear like others do ya know

Plus have ya seen the female models, dont look like any other cg model i've seen which is a great plus, if he keeps a good pace and releases regular like the guy could make a genuinely good ntr game, hell even great, it has alot of potential

But ya know how people are on here with ntr, i'm sure this thread will be full of 'can we avoid the ntr' fucking cucks

• Angry

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
mmm kinda good game tbh... i mean the trope is not very original and the raceplay is over the top but the game mechanics are interesting and being able to play as the antagonist is really a good decision. Of course I would not recommend this game if you don't like this kind of topics or it triggers you but it is enjoyable let's see how it develops.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The statements on page 1 are baffling to me.

Are people really saying that Fred, the white guy who has been relentlessly bullied by a black guy, deserves it because he hates the bullies who happen to be black? You think it makes it racist to hate your bullies?

I obviously don't mind the NTR, I'm here, but saying he deserves it sounds messed up.

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
The statements on page 1 are baffling to me.

Are people really saying that Fred, the white guy who has been relentlessly bullied by a black guy, deserves it because he hates the bullies who happen to be black? You think it makes it racist to hate your bullies?

I obviously don't mind the NTR, I'm here, but saying he deserves it sounds messed up.
Nah dude, the character is just a racist dick, where as no one else in the game condones that shit, a character can be racist dude, they exist and it actually adds to the story, makes you want the mc to get screwed over

• Thinking Face

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Nah dude, the character is just a racist dick, where as no one else in the game condones that shit, a character can be racist dude, they exist and it actually adds to the story, makes you want the mc to get screwed over
Fair enough, that wasn't the impression I got reading about the game. Was making a new shortlist of games to try.
I don't really care about the transgressions of a character, but when people start defending it, is a bit worse. It looked like that's what was happening. I was wrong.

Reactions: Alwynjaegar

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Fair enough, that wasn't the impression I got reading about the game. Was making a new shortlist of games to try.
I don't really care about the transgressions of a character, but when people start defending it, is a bit worse. It looked like that's what was happening. I was wrong.
No worries man, if ya pop in the discord we have discussed it, i mean how many games have you played where the mc has an inexplicably hot gf and for no reason here comes big dicked steve and she's all like hey big boy.... fuck round here often

Nah, the mc is just a piece of shit he deserves to get cucked and dude he steals from the guy, you have an option to lie and get him in trouble and he is just a racist dick, this mc is gonna deserve to get cucked and i love to see it tbh... thr dev has already said the gf is not racist and hates racism from the mc which will drive a wedge between em, if anything the game is 100% anti racist which we all should be... hate dudes cause their assholes, not cause their skin man

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes