• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Doulain

Dec 23, 2022
I just finished playing this version (0.1) and I liked almost everything.
Some adjustments: Menu/Settings are in spanish; Some of the dialogs have mistakes; When I play with the protagonist, I feel sometimes he walk slowly.

But, beyond that, it's a good start. The female model looks amazing.
Keep going Dev!

Apr 5, 2022
I liked what I saw, Camila is very hot and the story seems interesting, although I think I'm a little apprehensive about the 3 paths, I prefer the pure classic NETORARE with the girlfriend secretly actively cheating on the MC, so I hope that at least the betrayal route is something like this, like a hidden NTR for the MC to be unaware of. I'm not a fan of the cuckold/netorase propensity and this game will also have the blackmail route which I already find much more interesting than Cuckold, but that's what worries me, in the long run having 3 routes can make the game lose focus, that is, perhaps as much as we have quantity of content, perhaps the quality leaves something to be desired. Despite this, I like to trust that you, the developer, will have a good hand so that the game does not get spoiled. Like I said, I preferred this game to just be about Camila's betrayal, I also don't really like the idea of controlling Jason as it loses the pure Netorare feel and feels like I'm playing Netori, so the Netorare/betrayal flavor is lost.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I don't understand why anyone would waste their time developing this tired trope, it's so lame that even fans of the genre are sick of it :sick:. Why not try something revolutionary like the white guy bullying the black guy and stealing his girl. Or let the MC be the black guy doing the bullying and stealing for a fricking change, something, hell anything different from this boring trope where the MC is a loser story line would be refreshing.

To top it off, and make this game especially fail, is to make this stupid game a Sandbox...I mean seriously, just quit while you're behind.
Yeahh so sick of this that these kind of games usually do well on patreon and doujins of this type are extremely popular. unfortunately the people who don't like it are a noisy minority (obviously there are a lot of people who don't like it but I'm referring to fans of ntr and specifically of this trope. there are a lot of them)

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Okay. While the premise of the game is going to turn a lot of people off, the game itself seems to be pretty high quality so far.

The thing that's not so high quality is the language, the dev warned us that English is not his native language and it shows, but its not super jarring.

I for one enjoy RPGM games, I prefer them quite strongly over VN:s and renpy type games.

Letting you play as the antagonist as well as the protagonist will make a lot of people happy I think although me myself would not prefer it. Letting your choose between three routes, cuckold, cheating and blackmail is nice as long as the dev is able to deliver.
I also enjoy the daily life thing of doing activities like working knowing its going to give the antagonist an opportunity to get closer to the FMC.
The female designs and renders are quite good, and I like the mystery ntr element that is already in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope there will be more of that sort of thing in the future.

One thing that I'd suggest to the dev is to let us "sprint" in game. The character moves painfully slow.

TLDR: the game is not bad. Even if the premise with the race elements turn you off you might want to check it out anyway, maybe it will be toned down a bit. Language could use some work though.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
cuz f95 coomers dont like them lol
they had a meltdown on a game made by a talented dev because mc was black
Oh yea, I remember that game, the people they thought they were protecting were the ones that liked the game the most...haha, racists fighting racism with racism :rolleyes:

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I keep seeing games with these tropes but none of the games are explicitly racist, the good son is close I guess but it makes sure to deconstruct the trope even as it plays it straight and has all the women throw their ambitions like getting an education into the trash to become bbc addicted breeding stock.

I wonder, would an incredibly racist game that escalates into the collapse of the West be allowed on here, hope to see one soon so I can read the comments :KEK:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
tried playing it but the menu's are all in Spanish which is annoying and the run speed is so slow it's maybe around 3/4 of the default walking speed and the walk is a snails pace that it's annoying just to move around the maps, i'm giving this a very hard pass

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes