Chefy2003

Dec 7, 2021
Just wondering is the next update gonna contain mac and if it does when abouts you think is gonna be the next release. thx

Reactions: kaceylove

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017

Regarding the leaks, I really don't mind it if you leak it, I know how this works:ROFLMAO:. But if you really like what I do, it would really help me a lot if you would consider supporting me to continue with this!!

Last edited:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017

Regarding the leaks, I really don't mind it if you leak it, I know how this works:ROFLMAO:. But if you really like what I do, it would really help me a lot if you would consider supporting me to continue with this!!
Released for Tier 3!!

ntrpal

Apr 9, 2024
Thank god this exists. The renders of the original game drew me in but I can't stand the engine. Like holy fuck.

Reactions: Wizmoe

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I think this port will have more download than the original game.

I am a fan of rpgm engine but honestly the original game is so badly developed that it makes extremely frustrating to play and ruin the whole magic

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone have an opinion of which route is the best route for the original game currently? I fully completed the Cheating route but have not tried the other two yet.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017

Released for Tier 2!!

Reactions: Simon_Jonez
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes