• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Yep, we talked about it. I'm helping him setting up everything. Let's hope he starts working on Ren'Py in the next update.
Thank God. RPGM is not as bad as most people on this site make it out to be, but holy shit is it bad for games like this one, where there's no combat, no real stat development or level-ups etc. therefore no reason to make it a RPGM game.

Ren'Py should've been the vehicle for this story from the beginning.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
My review got deleted for literally no reason, convenient that I was only 1 of the 2 negative reviews. Perhaps they were upset about my opinion. Anyway, thought I'd post it here since they refuse to let me edit it:

1/5. A truly atrocious AVN. I mean when the dev can't even figure out how to program a recurring variable, that's all you really need to know.

The visuals are ugly as sin. The models are strangely matte, while the hair is weirdly lit. Most of the game doesn't even have a background besides a static black box and some models in front of it. The story is just as atrocious. The fact this had 4.5/5 was insane to me, and so I thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt. Of course, the people reviewing this so highly are as smart as an axe made of butter. It's so poorly written and generic, and it really is unsurprising considering the description

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
My review got deleted for literally no reason, convenient that I was only 1 of the 2 negative reviews. Perhaps they were upset about my opinion. Anyway, thought I'd post it here since they refuse to let me edit it:

1/5. A truly atrocious AVN. I mean when the dev can't even figure out how to program a recurring variable, that's all you really need to know.

The visuals are ugly as sin. The models are strangely matte, while the hair is weirdly lit. Most of the game doesn't even have a background besides a static black box and some models in front of it. The story is just as atrocious. The fact this had 4.5/5 was insane to me, and so I thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt. Of course, the people reviewing this so highly are as smart as an axe made of butter. It's so poorly written and generic, and it really is unsurprising considering the description
The review was deleted by a moderator. Maybe there's a reason why the other bad review wasn't deleted ;).

Maybe if you tried to read the review rules before doing one you would realize why it was deleted (I'm going to help you, since it seems like you never read them, you broke 2 rules ;).)

I could easily delete your comment, since it also breaks the same rules because you made a copy paste of your deleted review, but I'm going to leave it because it made me laugh :ROFLMAO:.

Another thing, maybe you didn't read the dev notes, there is a reason why there are no variables, maybe if you read them you will realize why I didn't add them ;).

And finally, maybe you didn't realize either, but this is just a port of Ren'Py, if you have any complaints about the models or why there is no background when the characters are talking, do so in the post of the original game, I'm just working with what I have ;).

I hope you have a great day, and I also hope I have taught you that bad reviews can also be given with good manners, perhaps your review would not have been deleted if you had kept the insults to yourself ;).

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Dude, this is a fucking porting of a game.

Which negative review you want to give?

If you don't like the game or assets etc, put a review on the original game.

Say thanks to this developer that is trying to port that atrocious rpgm design in a more accessible renpy

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Shadows of Desire - Unoffical Ren'Py Port [Update 3] [Doshima] - Compressed

Doshima, when png converted to webp? There is no reason this game is 6 GB (in Ren'py).

Win/Linux [278 MB]
- - - -

Mac [274 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022

Doshima, when png converted to webp? There is no reason this game is 6 GB (in Ren'py).

Win/Linux [278 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [274 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

True Hero! Thank you bro! :D

Reactions: Bob69

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017

Win/Linux [278 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [274 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Will do that the next update. Just made the count and it'll be up to 10GB in png :HideThePain:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Will do that the next update. Just made the count and it'll be up to 10GB in png :HideThePain:
Yeah even the png converted to webp at 100% quality should bring the current game down to like 1 gb or something like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ShadowsOfDesireUnofficialRenPyPort-U3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes