vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Thank You thank u so much, This game is becoming hard to play on RPGM engine, everytime new updates and we have to start form scratch, Now we can play this game on Ren'Py (But pls provide a walkthrough for three Paths as well)

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Nice, finaly a more enjoyable "gameplay" (y). Will the size of the releases decrease compared to OG?
Not with the latest version, because the compressed version has a lot of bugs and it will be impossible for me to make the port in time while fixing the bugs, but if the next compressed version doesn't have bugs, then I'll definitely use the compressed for my ports.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
You're doing the Lord's work here valiant solider of the light.

RPGM games are almost always a ballache, loads of sitting around watching punctuation marks appearing over people's heads and other pointless timewasting... I tried playing the original of this one and it was even worse than normal, possibly the slowest game I've ever tried playing with having to watch a slow fade between renders after almost every line of text.

Was a bit odd to have the background generally be just blackness, if you fancied the extra work then it might be worth putting in any generic stock image of a bedroom, school, street, etc. that fits the scene in the background. But other than that I'm glad to see this become something playable and I'll look forwards to the rest of the content being added (no idea how developed the original is now).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

dololo

Jan 18, 2019
thank you! i just encountered a bug in the main game that ended half an hour of progress so i hope you continue this

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
In the RPG game, don't watch any scenes.. hahaha, I don't know if it's because there's really nothing in the game yet or it's because I didn't get a path with scenes

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes