VN - Ren'Py - Shadows of Desire - Unoffical Ren'Py Port [Update 2] [Doshima]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rainmakergimmick

I played this expecting the typical interracial level quality of content, but god Cami is so hot and there's so much content and variation in scenes. Yes, the animations suck, but other than that, this is a joy to have as an interracial fan.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kiraragi

This is the same opinion I have of the game in rpgmaker, ctrl+c ctrl+v, The game is graphically fantastic, its setting and the expressions of its characters are 10/10, I understand that it is one of the author's first games and I personally think that it has a very high level, and it is unfair that they give it Bad marks just for being an ntr game, in the first game I do feel that Camila's personality is very different but it is positive since this version is a little more realistic, and in the other game she needed to be more flirtatious since it was a shorter game and a version alternative.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cakacakaca6

Hope to see more from this!

Though I don't want to compare (and the original game is a good game on its own), however this unofficial port could have made the game more enjoyable, since the original game is quite simple already (and turn it into a VN will make it more accessible since complex RPG mechanism aren't required).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Cheyrou

Amazing job ! It is an incredible port for those like me who cannot play the other routes of the game just because the gameplay of the game is so grindy and boring thanks for rpgm engine. I'm definitely looking forward to the future updates :love:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

helderluizpinguim

Congratulations to the developers, the mix between COFFEE and MILK in this game is perfect and the girlfriend is beautiful and very naughty, I'll love seeing her adventures throughout the game. Thank you for putting the Renpay engine in good luck.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Real Trampas

At 14/04/2024

This game has some poor writting and a bad scene generator with no backgrounds but it is not all bad

it seems like the dev is thnking this game with certain things planned that may take time to develop, a lot of routes, paths or choices that hasn t been implemented yet but at least you see he is cooking

the girls are hot and that's very important, the story develops very "fast" but i don t know if that will change,

this has a lot of potential and if you enjoy cheating / cuckolding / blackmail games, this is for you, as you can choice which one be, you are not forced to see the mc lover get stolen, you are also the bull
  7. 5.00 star(s)

serjny

To be honest, the game gave me goosebumps, it’s not so often that you come across an erotic game with a plot that gives you goosebumps, I really like it, the renpy version is brilliant, if only they could come up with gameplay and not just a novella