Unity Shadowcrest (Development Thread)

Do you like more Difficult adult games or do you play just for sex

• Difficult games are nice (best pick but just me)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No i love only sex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aug 5, 2019
Hello F95, i been on this site for a bit and love a lot of the games on here but there is always that missing game that has all that i want in it, so i have started a project that i am happy with what i have nothing pic worthy but talking worthy yes

also going to make a poll as i am wanting to know how many others out there that are like me when it comes to a bit more to adult games then just the sex, as i am very much a lover of sex systems yes but i love story in them as well with Mechanics that add fun and hardness to a game, so its not all handed to you on a silver plate.

so i am going to use this thread for dev logs as i have stuff to show, i am also working on a discord at this moment and a road map, i will make another post in a few days with the story and other info as i am still working on that for posting

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
I don't see the option "More than just sex but not a shitshow like LonaRPG is".

I can see given the options you gave us you seem to clearly enjoy difficult games more than simple stories, but at the very least, if you're serious about giving a shot a making a video game, and if you really want to create a challenging experience, please ease the player into a difficulty curve prior to throwing them into the meat of the game. There are so many games out there that pretend to be "the Dark Souls of adult games" and every time I see a post like this, I already know the game is gonna be some fucked up, unbalanced trash with poor/outdated design decisions.

Aug 5, 2019
I don't see the option "More than just sex but not a shitshow like LonaRPG is".

I can see given the options you gave us you seem to clearly enjoy difficult games more than simple stories, but at the very least, if you're serious about giving a shot a making a video game, and if you really want to create a challenging experience, please ease the player into a difficulty curve prior to throwing them into the meat of the game. There are so many games out there that pretend to be "the Dark Souls of adult games" and every time I see a post like this, I already know the game is gonna be some fucked up, unbalanced trash with poor/outdated design decisions.
i am working on updating the main post as i missed a lot i wanted to cover in it, (bad first time) but i get where you are coming from and lonaRPG was not the best, i could never get past the start of the game not great of a game if you can never get past the start, but a lot of the ideas i have for the game, have changed a lot as they do. I have at least a good 500 ideas i am trying to work with and get them down to a more normal amount cutting the one that just don.t work. As i don't want feature creep to happen.

the idea being what works/what would be annoying to me and the player/is this system good but dose not fit.

and trying to get a good base before i share to much why the post up there has so little, i want very early feed back like what you have given so thanks.

and i do like harder games, but i am not really trying to be the dark souls of adults games, it would be nice but even i don't think that would work, i am more or less want fallout 4 with mods but as a game