4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BannerLast.png

Overview:
This is a strategy game inspired by Advance War/Wargroove with and maybe a bit of Fire Emblem vibe, the story revolves around Chloe who is trying to survive in a world where different factions are fighting mercilessly. Luckily, she receives a gift that will allow her to change her fate.
As the game progresses, the MC obtains powers which allow her to influence others both during the game phases and during events.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: GratuitousLove -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6a
Language: English
Other Games: RE:Curse Origin
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ChloeNormal.png ChloePower.gif zFinal2k.png attack.gif coldSnap.gif final2.png finalhypno4.png FionneTrance1illust.png SexFionneShorter.png Screen01.PNG screen03.PNG Final3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
From the screenshots & the tags it appears that this might be lesbian only? (Or at least maybe lesbian only depending on player's choices?) :love:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
From the screenshots & the tags it appears that this might be lesbian only? (Or at least maybe lesbian only depending on player's choices?) :love:
Well during the human campaign there will be mostly lesbian content (there will be a male character but most of them will be females), during the second campaign the main protag will be a male, but there are several chapter remaining before we reach this point.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well during the human campaign there will be mostly lesbian content (there will be a male character but most of them will be females), during the second campaign the main protag will be a male, but there are several chapter remaining before we reach this point.
Ohh, okay, and will the sexual interactions with the male character in the 1st campaign be mandatory?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Ohh, okay, and will the sexual interactions with the male character in the 1st campaign be mandatory?
Well it's to soon to say, I have the scenario for how/when you'll meet him but not to the point I have the detail of the sex scene. It's not supposed to be mandatory, but sometime when you write a scene, you realize that you have consistency issue that force you to change your plans. Anyway note that you can skip any scene in the game with right click, or greatly speed them up with CTRL.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well it's to soon to say, I have the scenario for how/when you'll meet him but not to the point I have the detail of the sex scene. It's not supposed to be mandatory, but sometime when you write a scene, you realize thatyou have consistency issue that force you to change your plans. Anyway note that you can skip any scene in the game with right click, or greatly speed them up with CTRL.
Thank you for the reply & being upfront about it, I'll gonna wait to see how it turns out since personally I mind even if I can skip it cause that means the scene still happened. I do agree though that you should write the stuff the way that feels right to you, maybe this game won't be my cup of tea but that's irrelevant. Much success and also hopefully fun with the development of your game! :)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well, so much for me awkwardly trying to find a way to approach you about whether you want the game posted here. It's always great to see another actual game here, especially a mind control themed one that works it into the gameplay.

Speaking of which, I would recommend including some screenshots of the actual gameplay, instead of just the AI art used in the cutscenes. Even if they just show the basic gameplay of SRPG Studio, it should still help give people an idea of what to expect. (Especially since the engine is listed as just "Other".)

...Oops, found a bug (edit: in 0.42, not 0.41) while looking to grab some good screenshots. Apparently Chapter 5's gameplay gets skipped completely, at least if you load from the included save file. After the dialogue from the start of the mission, they go straight into the end of mission dialogue, and then the chapter ends.

Edit: It seems that Alice is using the new generic archer portrait in that scene, as well.

By the way, for anyone interested in seeing more from this dev, they have a side project that currently has a tech demo (with a bit more for Patrons) called It's a rogue-lite text-based game with a similar mind control/corruption theme.

Edit: Oh, I just realized that this is actually one version behind. The latest public version released today is 0.42, so if the links here still point to 0.41. Then again, if you haven't played yet, maybe you should stick to 0.41 until the Chapter 5 bug gets fixed.

Edit 2: Speaking of bugs, there's a known crashing issue in the latest two versions when you transition between stages. If you save when the game prompts you to, you can safely load the save back up after crashing. The issue is with one of the plugins trying to carry over the state of the buildings between one stage and another. Once the game closes (or crashes), it unloads the state of the previous stage, allowing it to start the next one correctly.

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Oh right I've written the first post a few days ago and forgot to change the link to 0.42 that just released, I'll edit the OP now.
Edit : I'm working on a fix for chapter 5 skip should be online in less than an hour.
Edit : Mega link should be working fine now, sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to update other link tomorrow.

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
will this have different routes or is it all a linear storyline ?
For now there are couple things that can impact the game.
Some choice in dialogue change a sex scene.
There is another one that have longer consequences :
Later in the game there will be different routes, based on how you completed the previous chapters, I'm not spoiling but you'll get enough information when it happens to understand what set you on the route you ended up, and some way to change routes. But this will be later in the game.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Ok the link should be fixed (you should use the mega link), most bug should be fixed. There is still a chance the game crash, but if it does, there is a save just before it happens so you can just load it and it will just work fine.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Nothing wrong with AI art but maybe should still try to get the characters to look consistent, it currently looks like you photo bashed a bunch of different games together in 1 image

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Well it's really hard to get consistency with AI, I usualy manage to keep consistency of every character with themselves by spending lots of time on GIMP but having a consistent style accross all characters is more than I can handle. I'm not a good artist and doing my best with my limited skills. The first image is the banner and is constantly updated so it doesn't have as much love as would like to give it as I'd rather focus on the game rather than that.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well it's really hard to get consistency with AI, I usualy manage to keep consistency of every character with themselves by spending lots of time on GIMP but having a consistent style accross all characters is more than I can handle. I'm not a good artist and doing my best with my limited skills. The first image is the banner and is constantly updated so it doesn't have as much love as would like to give it as I'd rather focus on the game rather than that.
As far as I can tell from the screenshots you're not even doing half bad, I know the trouble well, one of the main reasons why I feel like AI isn't there yet to make up for my personal lack of ability to draw stuff so writing is what I stick with for the time being.
So yeah I would say your usage of AI art seems to be above average for sure.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes