• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
anyway to lower the quality and resolution? I get very low fps on dual-core... but anyways this game is amazing thanks for the great work ❤
the CPU isnt really the issue, its probably your graphics chip not being able to handle it, more then likely you're using the horrible intel integrated graphics, or a very old dedicated graphics card.

Reactions: rateezy

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
"backstories we can relate to" There's no human character, how am i supposed to relate to that.

Warning: The dev fisted a jar of jelly and hit a slice of ham on his counter to make the sex SFX(actually i think it was his flip flops)

• Angry
Reactions: CeeZy and rateezy

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
"backstories we can relate to" There's no human character, how am i supposed to relate to that.

Warning: The dev fisted a jar of jelly and hit a slice of ham on his counter to make the sex SFX(actually i think it was his flip flops)
Why do you think that you can only relate to human characters?

Reactions: Decckar
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts v1.3.0
Not a lot to see in terms of Npcs,interaction and such. but this is visually incredible. and having sound for sex adds a lot to the experience. speaking of the sex i like how the system is set up to pick a position then increase speed while also changing the animation!

This is definitely something i'll follow and hope to see much more from this!

Issues
no female moan sound plays during the missionary position.

i could not close the skill menu (T) and had to restart the game.

some grammar mistakes

Reactions: LEMile

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017

What is it like, being wrong twice in one post?

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
If you can relate with lizards sexually then wouldn't something be wrong in your head?
What are you even doing in this thread if you don't like non-human stuff? A lot of people on this forum forget that if you don't like the content of a thread, you don't have to look at it

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wow this is even furrier and scalier than BotN !! I do like the models used though. Do you play as a male or female protag ? or is it one of those "create your own avatar" types where you can pick which gender you play ?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wow this is even furrier and scalier than BotN !! I do like the models used though. Do you play as a male or female protag ? or is it one of those "create your own avatar" types where you can pick which gender you play ?
You can play as male, female, or futa. The gameplay is pretty scarce right now, but the animations are pretty good (even if it's the same scene for every matchup).

Reactions: Rythan25
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes