Comics Collection SiteRip ShadBase Siterip [2023-07-23] [Shadman]

Aug 21, 2021
I love our Artist Shadman but in his twitter he has no patreon or website link if I have shared fake account my misstake sorry but I did not wtf is he doing.Does he even care his work is saved on somewhere did he retired I am confused he is bit hard to understand from his tweets as well XD.Hope he will come back bc I have no idea what he is doing how he actually saving his work and making money to make a decent living.

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
I love our Artist Shadman but in his twitter he has no patreon or website link if I have shared fake account my misstake sorry but I did not wtf is he doing.Does he even care his work is saved on somewhere did he retired I am confused he is bit hard to understand from his tweets as well XD.Hope he will come back bc I have no idea what he is doing how he actually saving his work and making money to make a decent living.
I followed Shadman for a long time, i recommend watching his Youtube Videos and maybe the Sleepycast Video featuring him. He is quite the interesting character. He didnt use Patreon, he had his own Website that featured ads, i think he said that he already gets paid and doesnt want to Paywall his art. Not even showcasing a lot of sketches because he wants to deliver a finished Product. But what i last heard is that he went to jail for a unregistered Firearm or agrevated assualt? Im not quite sure, i stopped following once he stopped posting on his Website, which no longer exists.

I hope he returns, he was like the Internets Villain, like a Boogeyman. And i really enjoyed his interactions with other Content creators.

Reactions: Hyperecchi