• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
sfmdh
Progress Report, 04/05 - 24

Hello everyone and welcome to another brief progress report!

First of all my apologies for writing it a day late. I returned home from the gym yesterday only to realize that my refrigerator had broken, necessitating no small amount of panic scrambling to get wares to a friend's place and then go out and do some emergency shopping. It bit quite deep into my savings but I'll at least have a new one arriving next week, and boy am I glad I bought that floor protection thing to have underneath my old one all those years ago.

Ivy got some more work last week too, where I've endeavored to sort out the peripheral animation (got a corridor full of lizardmen that needs some motion for instance), and while my Friday plans were mostly waylaid by the Fridge Incident I none the less got some work done on it, so it's still very much in the works.

I also got a handful more models prepared, some of which seems to have gotten quite a lot of enthusiasm over on the discord, so we'll see how everyone else feels about them once they start poking their heads out.

Winner of the Alley Crew loop for this Monday turned out to be Alexstrasza, which it has been a while since we saw last, so I'm looking forward to getting to animate her again.

Speaking of, off with me to the animation mines again. I'll keep this brief here, so thank you, as always, for your continued support and for all of your kind words. A strange kind of heat wave is washing over the country right now and the sun is pretty darn scorching already, which makes me sweat both literally and figuratively when thinking about the coming summer. I might just have to get another fan to make it through.

Hope you're doing well out there folks, and take care of yourselves, and each other!
/DH

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote