Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
SFM-DH:
Progress Report, Update Schedule For December

Hello everyone and welcome to another in the line of progress reports.

More work means the intro of the Ivy project has had its first proper animation pass, so it now has all its main cast moving appropriately. What remains is the surrounding characters' motion, as well as lip sync/expression, which will probably require two separate sittings for me to sort out. None the less, it's more than a full minute long alone, and most likely the most time consuming scene in the project, where the others are more straightforward. Things are turning out well, and I'm really liking how it's going so far. Spirit and motivation remains high for Ivy and Lizard action.

On a completely different note, the schedule for December (and a bit of January) will look a bit different. My social commitments require me to be away for about a week, spanning from the 25:th to the 31:st, where I am aiming to take that week off to recuperate, meet with friends and family, etc. The consequences of exactly how the days fall very inconveniently around the holidays is that December will have a weekend fall away, meaning one less opportunity for a loop over that month, where I have opted to cut the Less Popular Ladies variant so as to maintain a higher tier priority.
To clarify, this means the content schedule up ahead is:

27:th-30:th of November: November Scenario approximate release.
4:th December: Animation Loop (Alley Crew Vote)
6:th December: Wallpaper
13:th December: Wallpaper
20:th December: Wallpaper
24:th December: Scenario Christmas Special release (Alley Crew Vote)
DH taking a break between 25th and 31st of December.
3:rd of January: Wallpaper.
Schedule returns to normal.

I'll be scheduling both an Alley Crew vote on the 28:th of December and a New Years wallpaper for the 31:st for everyone, that way, while January 1:st won't have an update, the usual schedule will be able to resume in January - just being slightly pushed by the holidays. So January will still have 2 loops and one scenario, and all the wallpapers and other shenanigans.

I hope this makes things clear in terms of what to expect up ahead. My apologies for the lapse in the update schedule, but the holidays come with certain commitments that I simply cannot avoid. If anyone have any questions pertaining to the schedule, feel free to ask them in the comments or send me a direct message, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

In the meantime, thank you, as always, for your continued support and for all of your kind words. I've got something quite special in the pipeline for the November scenario, so I hope you're holding on to your hats, as it's shaping up pretty nicely so far. Fingers crossed the snow stays, as I'll have more excuses staying indoors, meaning more time to work on all me stuff. Also, it's cozy.

Take care of yourselves out there, and each other!
/DH
Walking from behind wip22.jpg

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Progress Report, 01/12 - 23

Ivy project made more progress this week - Cassandra is now like Ivy ready for the detail and lip sync animation pass and Taki is in a good state as well. I'll be finalizing her and getting Sophitia into shape as well the next time I sit down with this, and while I know I shouldn't be spending too much time putting details into the background, I still do want this to look genuinely good, so I'll give it the attention it deserves. Motivation remains high, and I'm really liking how this is all shaping up so far, hoping to be able to squeeze in a few more lizard boys into the scene as well for added atmosphere.

We've got Jill Valentine coming up for this Monday owing to the Alley Crew vote, and the Christmas Special Scenario vote is currently underway, where it's an even race indeed. For the Alley Crew I'll have another poll coming up once this one is finalized pertaining to cooldown periods and the likes, asking for feedback on the structure there, so for those of you folks in that tier, keep your eyes peeled.

More model work has also been made, where I've refurbished a whole bunch of game characters for the gallery. Hope to be able to show them off soon enough in wallpapers and the likes :)

Thank you, as always, for your continued support, and for all of your kind words. The winter's cold is settling nicely, and I'm just crossing my fingers, holding my thumbs, or your cultural equivalent, that it'll be allowed to stay until the holidays. December has an annoying tendency to suddenly grow surprisingly warm, and right before christmas and new years, robbing children of their sledding and me of my stare-at-snow-landscape balcony coffee drinking times. Both are equally large sins, I imagine we all can agree on.

Take care of yourselves out there, and each other!
/DH

Introwip Taki4.png

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Progress Report, 22/12 - 23

Hello everyone and welcome to a brief progress report.

The holidays are approaching really quickly but I've managed to get the 2B Scenario into a state where it's good enough for me to at least feel comfortable to put my name to it in public. While I've had to cut some corners owing to the poll shenanigans that occurred, I none the less believe it's presentable as it is, and will take the appropriate time tomorrow Saturday to edit it and then schedule its release for the 24:th. Past the release the Alley Crew will have their Aftermath wallpaper as always landing on the 25:th, their subsequent January animation poll land on the 28:th, and then on the 31:st I'll have a small New Years wallpaper land for everyone - all of this sorted prior to this upcoming week and scheduled for release in my absence. I'll be making my full return on Wednesday the 3:rd of January with another wallpaper, and will be sure to write up a proper, long report for the first Friday of 2024 (the 5:th, from the looks of it), where I will delineate the projects in the works and planned, which ones have been modified or axed entirely, and so on. It's been a while since I made a proper writeup for future plans, and I think the start of the year makes for a really good time for such undertakings, as well as a suitable moment to receive some feedback and answer some questions people might have.

Thank you, as always, for your continued support and for all of your kind words. Happy holidays and happy new year ahead of time, though I'll no doubt get the chance to say that on the 24:th and the 31:st in those posts, it feels better writing it directly as opposed to in a scheduled post. Hope you're doing alright out there folks, and I'll see you real soon again.

Take care of yourselves, and each other!
/DH

Seasonal Items WIP42.jpg

Cnivi

Oct 3, 2018
guys, who has a link to the discord channel sfmdh give me please

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote