Unreal Engine Completed Sexy Nude Bomber Maya [MMO Surgeon]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Sexy Nude Bomber Maya - 0b.png

Overview:
A simple game where you play as a female bomber pilot, and do three missions, to unlock nudity and other content.​

Developer: ,
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - -

Attached is save file provided by MMO Surgeon

Sexy Nude Bomber Maya - 0.png Sexy Nude Bomber Maya - 1.png Sexy Nude Bomber Maya - 2.png Sexy Nude Bomber Maya - 3.png Sexy Nude Bomber Maya - 4.png Sexy Nude Bomber Maya - 5.jpg Sexy Nude Bomber Maya - 6.png

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Worth a try just because it's different than most. Still needs work tho and the censor mechanic makes no sense, but you can use the Save to get things to look right.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Does anyone have a list of the controls, also where should save go and finally can the breast size be altered?
Sorry for all the questions.

Reactions: Clayii

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone have a list of the controls, also where should save go and finally can the breast size be altered?
Sorry for all the questions.
I added a video that shows you the controls.

And no you cannot alter the breast size.

Title says nude but I see bodysuit .... I feel violated by the lie.
You need to unlock the censor first. Just use save file. Personally I think she looks much better with the suit on. I added more image that shows nude version.

can someone tell me where im supposed to put the .sav file?
"ZMiniGameLab_A\Saved\SaveGames"

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
ähm how to play this game i can see only the first 4 pics can´t go further
Use the walkthrough video to see where all the blue spheres are. And then you need to get ridiculous amount of kills. Not worth trying to unlock everything. Just use the save file.

So are there any scenes or anything in this game or what?
No interactive sex scenes. If you only wish to download the game for that, then you should give it a pass.

I think there are 3 sex scenes. One you can see in the last image, where she is getting "rehydrated". This act in our world is known as fellatio.

Reactions: animation

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Her father is a terrorist for sure.

P.s.:-Her bombshells are killer, much effective than any other bombs!

Feb 21, 2018
I gave up and and watched the walkthrough the developer shared. this was beautiful but too hard.
would have been nice to have more casual areas to explore.

Reactions: Peter Stott

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
I gave up and and watched the walkthrough the developer shared. this was beautiful but too hard.
would have been nice to have more casual areas to explore.
You can download the save file which unlocks everything. The game is not too hard if you are just trying to complete it. If you are trying to unlock everything, use the save file. It ain't worth trying to unlock everything.

sd.0038660

Jun 7, 2017
damn bugs, I tried many times, maximum I got is 32 out of 35 and run out of fuel waiting for another one to appear, not even trying to collect the pics. Is there any kind of cheat that gives you more fuel?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote