VN - Unity - Completed - Sexwife: No Limit [Final] [Philip Efimov]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Goose69069

There are multiple chapters but all of them are new scenes with no links, its a new story with new characters every chapter. Its a visual novel from the cuck's perspective, we can't auto forward it like in a renpy so we got to click every time to proceed. To unlock the sex scene there is a minor puzzle, but you can skip it after some time passes by; so, it isn't grindy at all. Female characters were really hot and their storytelling was erotic as hell specially if the cuck kink turns you on. Currently the gameplay is quite short But it could be a great game after some updates in my opinion. This game specifically targets cuckoldry and other related aspects only. I always like it when dev specifically commits to a single fetish. Looking forward for the upcoming updates.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this Game is:

Positive:
    + Female Looks nice

Negative:
    - Male looks like a Zombie
    - Hard Controls (No Slipping etc.)
    - UI Sucks Bigtime
    - Not much Interaction

Conclusion:
    I Would advice folks to save there selves some time trying to play this Game,
    there are alot of better games out there that are fun to play with then this, if the Dev would put a little more love into it maybe I would oversee the damn lousy controls in the Game.
    and Damn Dev, are you trying to scare us with the Male MC, he looks like he escaped a damn Romero Movie.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Visuals are nice, gameplay is puzzles, the real problem is the UI; there is no function to skip text meaning you have to manually click click click click nonstop even when the camera is on the fucking ugly cuck husband. Its a boner killer. The lack of dialogue skip means you have very little control over the experience or visuals. Major disappointment.