RPGM Abandoned Sexual Instinct [v0.01 Beta] [Black Sickle Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.png
Overview:

The story of a Lilith Queen of The Succubus’s and all monsters transfers her soul to a young female to escape death. Once she has made the transfer Lilith’s memories are erased, but not completely. As she regains he powers memories of her past will be unlocked, along with certain magical powers. Will Lilith become evil (again) or will she try and turn over a new leaf. The choice will be all yours…​

Updated: 30/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: Black Sickle Games - |
Censorship: No
Version: 0.01
Language:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

CityGuard(Main).png Diamond(main)Hooddup.png Diamond(main)Hooddwn.png Diamond(main)Naked.png GuildGuard01(main).png GuildMaster(main).png Lena(main).png Lilith(main).png Orc(main).png PlainJane(Main)).png Slaver(main).png

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
not generally a fan of succubus games, but this one sounds good, i will have to check it out

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is phoenix 3D .. badsmoke.. or whatever his actual name is gonna stop one day to start game and abandon them to start anotehr patreon and again and again... instead of doing 1 and keep it ?

call me stupid ... but its suspicious as fuck, patreon sound like his old patreon ( dude with same knowledge history ) and the girl (red head elf) is exactly the same...

fuck it ! the pictures even is named "diamond" wich is the name of the girl.... same dude. same dev.. i m out.

another game that will be abandonned faster to let place to another game from same dude hidden behind another name and patreon account.

Edit : yeah... confirm, its same guy. he didnt change his itch.io. he changed name and opened another patreon account .

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Wow! This is so pretty..
I hope it will include some lesbian action as well..
And yeah...I'm sure she will become evil again fufufu! :evilsmile::winkytongue::kissingheart:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Seems like a great game, if you can get past the Engrish parts. Then again, not many are here for the story anyway.

Rocketman94

Nov 14, 2017
more than 200 MB for the 0.01 version of an RPGM game. Proising
Don't be fooled there's nothing in there. Intro is WIP (nothing), Captured scene (not implemented), bad ending (lol, at this point what do you expect). The only visuals present in this prototype are character models, and they aren't even full portraits, you can only see them in the menu and the dialogue box. If i'm being generous, 98% of the filesize is made up of the default files found in every rpgm games.

Here's my detailed walkthrough for V0.01:
  • ignore everything, get to the town where you can't interact with anything and can't leave, close game, delete this trash.
or
  • Don't download it.
I strongly recommend sticking to the second choice, there's literally nothing there.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Again, cute girls...but still RPGM, and still no Mac version. /sigh

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So this is another Badsmoke game? I can't wait till we get some RAPE in this game. Also his Patreon only has one tier, and that being $10.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And his Patreon page has been removed. Oy vey...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a succubus game huh? not really into games where the MC gets banged (possibly raped) all that time. woulda been more interested if it was Incubus (do the banging instead). coulda done the same thing with... Azmodeus? that dude seems to show up alot when talking about lust. but whatever not my game so i'll just do what needs be done and ignore this game. aside from that hope the developer gets lucky with this

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
And his Patreon page has been removed. Oy vey...
dat guy is a joke...

i dont know if he lack idea .. or know how to make a business.. or if he just try to scam..
but .. LMAO, a pur joke.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
dat guy is a joke...

i dont know if he lack idea .. or know how to make a business.. or if he just try to scam..
but .. LMAO, a pur joke.
But...how do you scam if you don't have a Patreon page up to collect cash? o_O

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
But...how do you scam if you don't have a Patreon page up to collect cash? o_O
he made multiples account on patreon.. everytime with a new name.
ya know... the game is hidden behind paywall. soo at least he got some buck before closing it ,and his itch.io is up.

honestly, if it wasnt a scam... then why changing the name everytime ? . i can understand the fact to change patreon page to not mess everything together. but changing name everytime is clearly a proof that he doesnt want to be "tracked" or something....

its still very suspicious. definitly not a dev i will support ( sorry to say that )

Reactions: Krabe

Tzios

Oct 4, 2017
a succubus game huh? not really into games where the MC gets banged (possibly raped) all that time. woulda been more interested if it was Incubus (do the banging instead). coulda done the same thing with... Azmodeus? that dude seems to show up alot when talking about lust. but whatever not my game so i'll just do what needs be done and ignore this game. aside from that hope the developer gets lucky with this
Then don't play it you loon.

Reactions: Look-see

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Nice there, Dr. Frankenstein.