mg219

Jan 24, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.42

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1288 MB

Updates are faster on .
estrada777 android update please

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Censored stuff already came back to the game. Just in a new format to comply with patreon TOS
I'm actually surprised, how minor the adjustments needed were to get around the dumb mind-control rule. I haven't completed the game yet, but so far, the only change I noticed is basically a disclaimer saying, "this isn't mind-control!". But for all intents and purposes, it totally still is :ROFLMAO:

Patreon nsfw restrictions are so fucking dumb.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
should make games that's compatible to mods. Almost everyone uses mods this generation. It's just going to get worst as generations change.
sorry its the game developers problem to fix issues caused by mods? that's quite frankly insane. llama made the game, if it was an official mod, it would likely work. anything that's not part of the game is not his problem. blame the mod creator for not updating his/her mod for the current version of the game.

-EDIT- dont blame anyone actually. if you use an outdated version of a mod, that's on nobody but you.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
should make games that's compatible to mods. Almost everyone uses mods this generation. It's just going to get worst as generations change.
haha wtf are you talking about? you want me to design a game that can be modded by everyone, regardless of their knowledge or skill?

You are missing a definition on the variable zsteveshare. it requires one line of code to make it work. it was obviously just missed.

But in no way am i going to take responsibility to aftermarket changes made to my game. And I am certainly not going to take it seriously when someone pirates my game, mods it with unofficial mods, then complains about it, and has the gull to tell me I need to do better.

Fuck.

1716398824842.png

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This is first Dev who resist so much to mods
False. He seems pretty supportive of mods that are non-invasive and actually work.

Mods are like last thing that any dev is concerned about when building their game. It's on the mod developers to make mods that don't break the game they're modding.

And if you're using out-dated mods, then that's on you. Probably try URM if you really want to tinker with values without changing the game itself.

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.5 beta Compatible]
[Updated on 20/05/2024]

View attachment 1661476

Unlocked in this version (1.5 beta):

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
your gallery dont work normal, i have blured images on few scenes, and idk how i can see a other scene who have more choices of o sex scenes, like zeta 1-2 or 3 , if i click on scene, the scene work only on zeta 3

stahp2020

Feb 25, 2020
Hey, quick question but where is the data for the gallery unlocks store?. I wanted to start fresh and unlock as I go along instead of using old unlocks from way back when, but deleting my SexBot folder from my renpy in app data and then running a fresh install still ended up saving the unlock data when I got past the tutorial but not the zeta stats

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
your gallery dont work normal, i have blured images on few scenes, and idk how i can see a other scene who have more choices of o sex scenes, like zeta 1-2 or 3 , if i click on scene, the scene work only on zeta 3
It's probably conflicting with your save files. Check the save data inside appdata AND renpy folder. There are two places for the save data.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This is first Dev who resist so much to mods
You should've know a guy called Dr. PinkCake
Or the one who actually created the mod should be more competent in make a mod that doesn't cause errors. Not the dev that has nothing to do about it

Reactions: SteveyP
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes