Mod Ren'Py SexBot [v1.42] Walkthrough Hand Holder Mod [1.2] [MrBubu]

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Does this work with the new version 1.42?
It should not. Read the Changelog of new version. all changes in choises and some was removed. Most WT mods exchange ooriginal with modified version so there will be no updated content(exception only vids, gifs and pictures and only if they was change existing ones in 1.4).

Reactions: LostPersonFound

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Futa content appears to be blocked by this mod for me. Just removing it allows for options described in the official guide regarding futa scenes to appear, but with the mod file in the game folder they don't. I've double checked futa being enabled in the settings, the only change was having and not having the mod file in the game folder.

E: also, day5 evening scenes are bugged with only dominant alexa showing without any choices available.

Probably has to do with the newer version of the game compared to the mod.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Futa content appears to be blocked by this mod for me. Just removing it allows for options described in the official guide regarding futa scenes to appear, but with the mod file in the game folder they don't. I've double checked futa being enabled in the settings, the only change was having and not having the mod file in the game folder.

E: also, day5 evening scenes are bugged with only dominant alexa showing without any choices available.

Probably has to do with the newer version of the game compared to the mod.
If you play new version of the game with outdated mod, you only create problems for yourself, read change log of game update. there are changes which are not present in the mod so you will get only problems with outdated mod.

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Could you explain, what impact the Calibration Choices have and why they are colored the way they are? E.g. Independent is green, while obedient is red. Has the Dom route more content?

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Could you explain, what impact the Calibration Choices have and why they are colored the way they are? E.g. Independent is green, while obedient is red. Has the Dom route more content?
So, if you look at the "features" spoiler on the main post, you'll find your answer. But I'll summarize here:

Red means, this choice is counterproductive to your current story path, so don't choose it.
Green means, this choice helps the story path you're currently on, so choose this first above all others if you want to keep doing what you've been doing.
Yellow means, this choice will lead you to story events that you haven't unlocked yet, but not ones directly applicable to your current story path, so only choose these if you just want to open some new scene you haven't seen yet just to see it or something.
I forgot what blue means, but check the original post on the first page and look under the features spoiler, bro :)

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
So, if you look at the "features" spoiler on the main post, you'll find your answer. But I'll summarize here:

Red means, this choice is counterproductive to your current story path, so don't choose it.
Green means, this choice helps the story path you're currently on, so choose this first above all others if you want to keep doing what you've been doing.
Yellow means, this choice will lead you to story events that you haven't unlocked yet, but not ones directly applicable to your current story path, so only choose these if you just want to open some new scene you haven't seen yet just to see it or something.
I forgot what blue means, but check the original post on the first page and look under the features spoiler, bro :)
Thanks for the Reply! However my question is WHY those choices are labeled Reg & Green. Why is it strictly better to have the Bot set up as dominant and not submissive?

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Hmm, I don't think it is better, one way or the other but I haven't payed for a bit. I'm not too stoked on femdom myself so only saw those to open them. It may just be telling you to proceed down the bots path just to prepare to open everything up, I'm not sure. Id personally just choose the route you like, and double check the trophy listing so see if you're missing scenes from the other one. As far as I remember, the basic story line was unaffected by which bot route you chose... As long as you chose one to it's finish to continue with the story correctly, but I could totally be wrong here.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the Reply! However my question is WHY those choices are labeled Reg & Green. Why is it strictly better to have the Bot set up as dominant and not submissive?
Because to see all the scenes you need to play all the paths. It is green now but might not be next time (next loop) and eventually nothing will be colored anymore when you've seen it all