kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Mr. Chatty is either what is an equivalent to a hate watcher but for games with NTR in it OR he loves it but is so deeply ashamed of it that he needs to somehow prove to himself that he isn't some sort of cuck enjoyer.

Embrace it my friend, let the NTR flow through you and you through it!
Haha, I was just noticing the same thing. Almost all the recent activity from him on this forum was on Sexbot, Power Vacuum and A family venture... and considering this guy is supposed to not like those stuff. Just chill man! Go and play the games you like
Normally I am not that involved on these infinite debates, but I am really pissed off as I see that all the discussion here is taken hostage by 2-3 enraged kiddos (don't know really how to name them diplomatically). Instead of talking of psychological/insecurity issues, we should be talking about Niraeza's Ashley signature, Emily outfits or the hot scenes in 1.4

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
3 questions.

#1:- Could we eventually get that FUCKNUT Melvins mom (or by default Buisiness lady) to help us, as well as maybe DOMINATE THE EVERLOVING SHIT out of the MC? (Femdom choices for me EVERY TIME)

#2:- On the main menu, when SHITEBAG Melvin is on it, there is an adoreable looking cute nerd lass.
Will she, as well as other ladies like the redhead teacher or even the #1 most popular girl Ashley, eventually become possible prom dates for Zeta points?

#3:- Will we eventually be able to build a harem with all the lovely ladies?

And I guess I might as well ask a bonus question, Will there eventually be a point in the game's final updates, that the MC gains the Fallout 4 perk, NERD RAGE!!!! And then proceeds to use it to claim Lexxxi for himelf and SMASH THAT FUCKIN MANDARK WANNABE MELVIN'S FUCK UGLY MUG INTO THE GROUND, ANIME STYLE?

This game is minted, I have only gone through the prologue timeline and am loving it so far, especially DOMINANT GODDESS Alexa, in my playthrough she will NEVER BE SUBMISSIVE!!!

Last edited:

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Comical..... Our crowd suddenly found their voices to lament the intrusion of the so called 'anti netorare brigade,' conveniently ignoring the incessant whining of cuckshit enthusiasts for pages on end about their netorare waste being discharged. Not a single one of you dolts seems to bat an eye at that nonsense..... Hypocrisy is the order of the day... You would imagine any creator worth their salt would possess the backbone to direct them to take a hike and stick to their guns. Not this one,,,,, rather he is bending over backwards and churning out more of that repulsive cuckshit just to pander to their whims even if it results in betraying the intrinsic spirit of the endeavor...... Dolts attempting to peddle the delusion that this isn't a cuckshit fest are living in a dream world. Take a glance at the logs and the truth will be revealed... Cut the charade and quit luring unsuspecting beings, it is painfully obvious that the sole agenda is to pander to this cesspool of cucks and it has been that way for far too long.... Sold the soul of the digital novel to placate a vocal dolt infested minority and now this creator is nothing more than a puppet obeying to their sickening tune....
IT LIVES! THE WILL OF G(OTTI)! HE WHO HAS COME TO DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED LAND! PRAISE BE!!!!!

PRAISE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
3 questions.

#1:- Could we eventually get that FUCKNUT Melvins mom (or by default Buisiness lady) to help us, as well as maybe DOMINATE THE EVERLOVING SHIT out of the MC? (Femdom choices for me EVERY TIME)

#2:- On the main menu, when SHITEBAG Melvin is on it, there is an adoreable looking cute nerd lass.
Will she, as well as other ladies like the redhead teacher or even the #1 most popular girl Ashley, eventually become possible prom dates for Zeta points?

#3:- Will we eventually be able to build a harem with all the lovely ladies?

And I guess I might as well ask a bonus question, Will there eventually be a point in the game's final updates, that the MC gains the Fallout 4 perk, NERD RAGE!!!! And then proceeds to use it to claim Lexxxi for himelf and SMASH THAT FUCKIN MANDARK WANNABE MELVIN'S FUCK UGLY MUG INTO THE GROUND, ANIME STYLE?

This game is minted, I have only gone through the prologue timeline and am loving it so far, especially DOMINANT GODDESS Alexa, in my playthrough she will NEVER BE SUBMISSIVE!!!
Most of these questions are actually answered by the time you catch up to the current release of the game (end of phase 1). So just keep playing. All will be revealed.

Definitely recommend the Mr. Bubu WT mod to make sure you don't miss anything though. Genius mod for this VN.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Comical..... Our crowd suddenly found their voices to lament the intrusion of the so called 'anti netorare brigade,' conveniently ignoring the incessant whining of cuckshit enthusiasts for pages on end about their netorare waste being discharged. Not a single one of you dolts seems to bat an eye at that nonsense..... Hypocrisy is the order of the day... You would imagine any creator worth their salt would possess the backbone to direct them to take a hike and stick to their guns. Not this one,,,,, rather he is bending over backwards and churning out more of that repulsive cuckshit just to pander to their whims even if it results in betraying the intrinsic spirit of the endeavor...... Dolts attempting to peddle the delusion that this isn't a cuckshit fest are living in a dream world. Take a glance at the logs and the truth will be revealed... Cut the charade and quit luring unsuspecting beings, it is painfully obvious that the sole agenda is to pander to this cesspool of cucks and it has been that way for far too long.... Sold the soul of the digital novel to placate a vocal dolt infested minority and now this creator is nothing more than a puppet obeying to their sickening tune....
1714314860764.png

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Well it seems like a couple Anti-NTR Brigade trolls (or one troll and his alt account) have succeeded in blowing this thread way off topic again for two pages now. Let's stop feeding the trolls, people. Besides, the mods are bound to clean it all up soon anyway and hopefully hand that Mr.Chatty/BRUINS dude a nice thread ban for his obviously deliberate attempts at derailment. Just report and ignore him from here on out.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Well it seems like a couple Anti-NTR Brigade trolls (or one troll and his alt account) have succeeded in blowing this thread way off topic for two pages now. Let's stop feeding the trolls, people. Besides, the mods are bound to clean it all up soon anyway and hopefully hand that Mr.Chatty/BRUINS dude a nice thread ban for his obviously deliberate attempts at derailment. Just report and ignore him from here on out.
BRUINS/Gotti has been banned from this thread atleast twice that i am aware of, he keeps coming back like a damned cockroach.

Reactions: yourmomma

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
BRUINS/Gotti has been banned from this thread atleast twice that i am aware of, he keeps coming back like a damned cockroach.
Oh yeah you're right, it is the same dude.

....Mindless DOLT....

...You... YOU... WE are exposing your imprudent remarks to the PUBLIC EYE..... to highlight the extent of your foolishness.... COWARD..... spill your BRAINLESS beliefs openly... stereotypical DOLT.....
The speech pattern is obvious.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don’t know about everyone, but for some reason I like Steve, and his friendship with Mc than his relationship with Melvin... I went through the plot with Daphne, the way Steve supports Mc was really funny, and Mc himself supports him of his own free will and even gave a puppet show :ROFLMAO:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don’t know about everyone, but for some reason I like Steve, and his friendship with Mc than his relationship with Melvin... I went through the plot with Daphne, the way Steve supports Mc was really funny, and Mc himself supports him of his own free will and even gave a puppet show :ROFLMAO:
You know the funny thing is from the get-go I renamed the MC and Melvin to Sponge and Booger, respectively. Now I can't think of Melvin as Melvin because he's Booger. So I have to always remind myself who Melvin is when ya'll bring him up.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You know the funny thing is from the get-go I renamed the MC and Melvin to Sponge and Booger, respectively. Now I can't think of Melvin as Melvin because he's Booger. So I have to always remind myself who Melvin is when ya'll bring him up.
lol :KEK: In fact, I'm not saying that I hate Melvin, on the contrary, I like Melvin as an antagonist personality, although deep down I feel Melvin was never against Mc, his only problem is envy, but the confrontation with him is very interesting

ws7878

Feb 14, 2018
As a fan of the mind control tag, I have a question. I apologize for my poor English. Translator.
Did the mind control corrupt scene with Melvin's cool goggles and the girls changing their eye color disappear?

Reactions: saya7777777

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
As a fan of the mind control tag, I have a question. I apologize for my poor English. Translator.
Did the mind control corrupt scene with Melvin's cool goggles and the girls changing their eye color disappear?
indeed. patreon cucked us.

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Is Emily the only one who gets an actual NTR scene? I tried doing one for Sam, but I still only get the option for Emily.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Is Emily the only one who gets an actual NTR scene? I tried doing one for Sam, but I still only get the option for Emily.
There is a rework ongoing on the current NTR scenes (due to new Patr shit) with only Emily scenes in. All other scenes will be reinserted (with new scenes) in the next release

• Sad
Reactions: Raviol297458

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Oh yeah you're right, it is the same dude.

The speech pattern is obvious.
He also used the nick ittog in at least one other thread, but that didn't last very long.
It's so obvious, he must be doing this on purpose, or he doesn't has anything better to do. I almost pity him...

4.50 star(s) 203 Votes