1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_image.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Sex Universe [18+], a space clicker game that intertwines sexuality, adventure, and modern technology in an immersive space streaming simulation.
This is a clicker game.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-17
Release Date: 2024-05-11
Developer: Octo Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, +29
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

thumbnail_1.jpg thumbnail_2.jpg thumbnail_3.jpg thumbnail_4.jpg thumbnail_5.jpg thumbnail_6.jpg thumbnail_7.jpg thumbnail_8.jpg thumbnail_9.jpg thumbnail_10.jpg thumbnail_11.jpg thumbnail_12.jpg thumbnail_13.jpg thumbnail_14.jpg thumbnail_15.jpg thumbnail_16.jpg thumbnail_17.jpg thumbnail_18.jpg

Last edited:

AndyM

May 8, 2024
Beware! All of Octo Games's games are Cryto Miners on steam

They will max both your CPU and GPU out to mine Cryto currency and send it back to the Dev. This is one of the MOST despicable schemes around

It pauses when you tab out in most of their games, but you should be able to still see the CPU and GPU being maxed out within your task managers performance tab on the 1 minute graph history, or you can run something like HWMonitor to check it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

They will max both your CPU and GPU out to mine Cryto currency and send it back to the Dev. This is one of the MOST despicable schemes around

It pauses when you tab out in most of their games, but you should be able to still see the CPU and GPU being maxed out within your task managers performance tab on the 1 minute graph history, or you can run something like HWMonitor to check it
I am not really sure if this is correct.

I am tabbed in when doing the screenshots. But CPU and GPU aint even comming close to 100%
Will have this checked out through.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
I am not really sure if this is correct.

I am tabbed in when doing the screenshots. But CPU and GPU aint even comming close to 100%
Will have this checked out through.
I was hoping it would be removed in a pirated version :)(y)

andy4200

Dec 4, 2018
! E:\Sex_Universe.7z: Checksum error in E:\Sex_Universe\Sex Universe [18+]\Sex Universe [18+]_Data\resources.resource. The file is corrupt

NOT SURE :unsure:

latrop16

May 12, 2018

If it's true, report it on Steam. If Steam removes their games and ban the Dev, then we know for sure.
Also you can use tools like TCPViewer to see if the game creates any sort of connection to a remote address.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
If it's true, report it on Steam. If Steam removes their games and ban the Dev, then we know for sure.
Also you can use tools like TCPViewer to see if the game creates any sort of connection to a remote address.
There are a lot of people talking about it in the discussion pages for Octo games on steam, but after further investigation I think it's more likely that they are just very poorly optimized games

latrop16

May 12, 2018
What I can tell you for sure, that Unity Engine has the option to pause the whole game while it's not focused. If you focus on the other monitor, you can say that the game freezes.
It's a feature that is enabled per default.

david134

May 21, 2018
Ducking trash! Don't bother. Go play tetris instead! Duck all games on steam. If you've not learned that any game appearing on steam (so far) is utter shite, you are an idiot and have no business here!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes