• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Sex Toy Factory 2 [Final] [Rufa]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zex_x3

Sep 20, 2022
I must say the game is pretty decent. People may think otherwise, but you should consider this is a one man project and it's not a basic VN, but a 3D game built in Unity which takes a lot more time and effort. CR234 Keep up the good work! I am sadly not able to support you financially but I will keep checking on updates etc. to see how far you get.

Quick question though (for anyone): Are there any sex scenes early on in the game/when can I get sex scenes. At this moment I was only able to see a girl test the toys in the room next to the office.
I only played the demo but you can interact with the girl while she's testing toys (different scenes for different toys). you can also interact with the workers at the facility. I believe you press the f key while your close to them.

Reactions: Cumlauder

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
I only played the demo but you can interact with the girl while she's testing toys (different scenes for different toys). you can also interact with the workers at the facility. I believe you press the f key while your close to them.
Thanks! I'll try that :)

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
seems like i can't fullly finish the test of the 2 actual last toys uis it normal? also we can't interact with the girls?
I can't help you with your first problem, but the second one is going to one of the girls and pressing F, that will enter a animation/sex scene :)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I haven't experienced this much butt hurt since I worked as a tester in that sex toy factory

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote