• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Sex Tentacles [Final] [Romantic Room]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2612636

Overview:
Welcome to "SEX Tentacles," an Adult-Only game set in a futuristic, cyberpunk world where technology and erotic desires collide. In this titillating 18+ experience, explore the depths of your desires as you traverse an immersive universe where cybernetic tentacles reign supreme.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-11
Release Date: 2023-05-10
Developer: Romantic Room
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, +27
Voiced: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I recognize that Font and color...

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
I don't understand the mechanic at all ... I try to get enough armor/recharge energy. But between hacking and long range attack, I get oneshot at level 5 ... wtf ... Even when i'm trying to get heal @_@ Anyway finished the game xD

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
I don't understand the mechanic at all ... I try to get enough armor/recharge energy. But between hacking and long range attack, I get oneshot at level 5 ... wtf ... Even when i'm trying to get heal @_@ Anyway finished the game xD
Same but at level 9.
(Does literally anything): Failed.
What?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
you can guess a crappy non-game when you see a title with as much effort put into it as this

Cruzer195

Jun 24, 2017
Small tip:
You can edit your save files with a text program to give yourself as much gold(money) as you want. It list how much gold you have right of the beginning.
"gold":xxx.x
Just change the x to whatever value you want.

Though I found that even with maxed out upgrades you're still at the mercy of rng. I've failed some of the later levels a couple times despite maxing them out.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Does anyone know the where control system is?. I hate pressing all the buttons to try and find which is which.

Aug 4, 2020
This game is really bad. Level 5 is nearly impossible, and I see where even if you DO manage to get past it, level 9 will also be nearly impossible. And I noticed sometimes you just take a ton of damage every time you match pieces, for no reason at all. Buggy and bad mess of a game.

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
C:\Users\"name"\AppData\LocalLow\Octo Games

Lame game. I'll just leave my completed save here and all the images.

Reactions: vutaboss
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes