Unity Completed Sex Rhythm: Onsen [v1.01] [NekumaSoft]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NekumaSoft

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Question, i completed one character but in free roam, it just the rhythm game again but you get to choose. I thought free roam would be you get to choose the position and place but dont have to play the rhythm/song again, or am I wrong?
There in top dropdowns to choose pose and partners

NekumaSoft

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I did but it wouldnt continue unless i chose a song and then it just played a game still. when it said free roam, I thought it wouldnt play a game but just do the pose and partner.
Well, so you want watch pose without rhythm section? On the end of track completed there no gameplay, you can freely move camera.
Making just scene view can take some time.
Because of revenue of project it's not first one to add right now, will implement after second project.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Question, i completed one character but in free roam, it just the rhythm game again but you get to choose. I thought free roam would be you get to choose the position and place but dont have to play the rhythm/song again, or am I wrong?
Hah, you play the rhythm game, or you die. Choice is meaningless without rhythm.
IRL scenario would be hilarious.
"Hey babe I boned you 14 times already, can I just lay here like a corpse now?"

BigChungas

Jul 28, 2022
View attachment 2878167

Overview:
3 colleagues came to your hotel, a distant hotel, for a vacation, considering how tired they are in your hands, how they will spend this vacation. Good or bad.
You, as an employee, must make clients fall in love with you with the help of mastery in massage.
And as a great lover get their affection during the game. Complete track for girl to gain affection, each completed track give 5 affection. You can complete track many as you want to gain affection. Each 10 affection above unlock level. After Maxing 140 affection, any girl, Freeroam Level unlocked.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-13
Developer: NekumaSoft - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

Controls:

Unlocking Levels:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2878093 View attachment 2878094 View attachment 2878834 View attachment 2878835 View attachment 2878836 View attachment 2878837 View attachment 2878838 View attachment 2878839 View attachment 2878840 View attachment 2878841
The animations are Like slamming toys together. Not that great.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote