gregg-660

Oct 15, 2023
playable in pc but really hard, need a simpler controls
Could you explain how you managed to play it? I can't even figure out how to select something in the main menu, mouse clicks are ignored, even if combined with LSHIFT or LCTRL.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
I did try it, no luck mouse setting here and there are things working, on the left hand side, if you look to the top corner it shows ADSW its back forward left and right, some of the controls are working some are not, I think VR Controls will be better if it was remote controls it would have been good

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Could you explain how you managed to play it? I can't even figure out how to select something in the main menu, mouse clicks are ignored, even if combined with LSHIFT or LCTRL.
the hint on top will change everytime you click alt, and many more u gotta watch the top hint, i was able to click the small prison, but im like a ghost, cant walk and can go walls, i can even move the girls, and take my dick out, but i can't do actions, it was too time consuming. try experimenting. if u have time

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I did try it, no luck mouse setting here and there are things working, on the left hand side, if you look to the top corner it shows ADSW its back forward left and right, some of the controls are working some are not, I think VR Controls will be better if it was remote controls it would have been good
may i know, if your dp is from a game? like from here? looks interesting.

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
possible to play without vr?
According to steam it is VR only

You really aren't missing out on anything with this one, there are a whole bunch of games extremely similar to this which use all the same character model assets, they all look weird and fucked up in game and they all cost $1 on steam with terrible review scores because they are utter crap

For example + +

And all of them have made their developer name as the name of the game much like this one funnily enough

Reactions: paintcabinet
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes