collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so.. how you get in the middle room on floor 1, saying something about a saint or holy one to enter and it apears to not have any link to the 4 girls since we can complete with no need to enter it
"oasis in hell. look for saints to enter" or something

Reactions: Manturgent

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
I clicked the link expecting at least some sort of loose homage to Maniac Mansion and was thoroughly disappointed...

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
so.. how you get in the middle room on floor 1, saying something about a saint or holy one to enter and it apears to not have any link to the 4 girls since we can complete with no need to enter it
"oasis in hell. look for saints to enter" or something
same i dont know what io am supposed to do, You can beat the game regardless so i guess its some kind of secret room

Last edited:

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
my only complaint is that when you lose, it says you wake up in your bedroom.
Own that shit, you lose you become a dried husk.

• Haha
Reactions: Tastycakes19

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
Lastly for the "a oasis in the desert. Look for the Saint to enter" door, you have to click on the picture of a saint in the underground. You'll get a white key to use on that door to unlock

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
my only complaint is that when you lose, it says you wake up in your bedroom.
Own that shit, you lose you become a dried husk.
I mean, there is an explanation for that at the end. You just went into an escape room game made by your friend. The whole narrative of her missing is just your character's dumdum brain shouting "ADVENTURE!!!". And the hallucinations is just his "true" brain(something stuck between his legs) reacting to the "Monsters Curses".

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
How do i get frankeinstein emblem
Get her curse, go to the basement and find for a steel door, inside it is two doors, one is lock and the other one leads to a room with 5 paintings with numbers beside them and a riddle. Solve the riddle The painting with the beer is 1 & 5, the one with the Market bg is 2, the one at the beach is 3, and the one in the forest is 4 and the locked door in the previous room will open. Inside it is the Emblem

KetamineSniffer

Mar 2, 2021
Get her curse, go to the basement and find for a steel door, inside it is two doors, one is lock and the other one leads to a room with 5 paintings with numbers beside them and a riddle. Solve the riddle The painting with the beer is 1 & 5, the one with the Market bg is 2, the one at the beach is 3, and the one in the forest is 4 and the locked door in the previous room will open. Inside it is the Emblem
Did exactly that, nothing happens after i put in the numbers with the paintings, bug?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes