• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hrasrq1

Feb 15, 2024

This is the game in japanese with DLC''s, please someone translate this.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Is this game never geting completed with the english dlcs ?? Why put half a game for, when it has no logic without the dlc ?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Is this game never geting completed with the english dlcs ?? Why put half a game for, when it has no logic without the dlc ?
because the game has been shared, if you want to play it so badly, buy it yourself (but I don't want to spend money on some DLC with garbage MTL translation) well, the same argument can be used for others, be thankful that they uploaded this garbage (the game It's fine and have good art) but the translation is what makes people not want to share it and even less play it

The game has a bad translation, it is easier to download the Japanese version, use mtool and put it yourself in the game with 2 clicks because this visual novel uses the kiri/kiri engine and mtool is compatible with kiri/kiri

mtool link

Reactions: Hrasrq1

Hrasrq1

Feb 15, 2024
because the game has been shared, if you want to play it so badly, buy it yourself (but I don't want to spend money on some DLC with garbage MTL translation) well, the same argument can be used for others, be thankful that they uploaded this garbage (the game It's fine and have good art) but the translation is what makes people not want to share it and even less play it

The game has a bad translation, it is easier to download the Japanese version, use mtool and put it yourself in the game with 2 clicks because this visual novel uses the kiri/kiri engine and mtool is compatible with kiri/kiri

mtool link
Thank you, i love you

Hrasrq1

Feb 15, 2024

mtool link
1714693317140.png

:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024

mtool link
i paid for the lvl 2 supporter GPT 3.5....the best 8€ i spent in my fucking life, i will dry my cock with this translation tool

Reactions: Gradel1095

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
is it worth it ? also do you only spend 8 € once for ful access forever or sub ?
8€ for 1 month of the best translation you can get with a machine, i downloaded in the past 2 days a lot of games with Kiri/kiri engine, full FULL japanese, and this thing translates it so motherfucking well, so, in short terms you are paying 8€ a month to play +50 games that may not be translated never to english

so yes, for me is worth it, at least while i have this eager to play

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes