• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Completed - Sex Detective 18+ [Final] [BanzaiProject]

1. 1.00 star(s)

tasta13

I played this a while back. I got reminded to come back and review bc I found some leftover files - apparently uninstalling doesn't remove everything.

Anyway, the translation is "no human has read it" level of bad. I downloaded thinking "well the other guys exaggerate a bit maybe?" Besides I can read MTL how bad can it be. But it is really that bad.

The gameplay was bad as well, I don't understand why ppl don't just make renpy if they want to make some visual novel.

Then again I only played for like 10 minutes before throwing the towel. Perhaps it becomes a 2-star game after it grows on you.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BengerBang

Grammar from the translation was quite bad. Nice twist but not executed well enough. Epilogue actually made me question the twist and the real culprit. Only one page for save slots which is aggravating. Did like the connecting evidence portions. Neat game mechanic. Overall, just needed to be more fleshed out and polished.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Sparhawker

Even though the graphics were very nice, the 'game play' was SO bad. The dialogue was almost impossible to understand so I guess it was run through a translation programme with no follow up to check what it said. Even the names of characters were messed up in places in the dialogue. The whole moving from place to place after something was done just threw me completely.
    Very abrupt end and no way to roll back if you make a 'wrong' choice and only 6 save slots. Will avoid this creator from now on.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

zimon_funkel

- Terrible Translation
    - Choices without choices
    - Buttons without gameplay
    - Rediculous 'deductions'
    - Terrible scenes. Tags are probably right but trust me, you won't feel it
    - 1-2 hours of content
    - Interesting idea, that is so terribly implemented. Don't play this just for the sake of not thinking about it if someone ever does it well in a game