lxb2235

May 9, 2023
Its a fucking shame in rendering. i cant have 10 zombies at the same time, even with the lowest quality available, also i dont know why it appear "sex" when doesn't have any kind of animation about it. is just a survival shooter in some kind of 4x4 blocks with zombies that spawns randomly, and can't had 10 zombies in the same game without have 01 fps.

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

Catkong80

Jan 18, 2018
Game sucks and not in a good way, 2 hours of shooting zombies gets you a little more than half way through the gallery, if you do decide to play this repetitive boring shit you have to turn the the sound up in the settings to hear the same moan in every gif.

Catkong80

Jan 18, 2018
Game sucks and not in a good way, 2 hours of shooting zombies gets you a little more than half way through the gallery, if you do decide to play this repetitive boring shit you have to turn the the sound up in the settings to hear the same moan in every gif.
Just found out that after 15 rounds bosses do not spawn, but you unlock new gallery every boss kill. Just do the first 5 rounds and then back out to the menu and do the first 5 rounds again. If you exit the game the gallery does not save.

Oct 27, 2023
I just tried this game. You can't remap keys... I just don't do WASD games.... looked fun though... it's a pain to have the mouse in my right hand and have to reach over to WASD to control movements. Together BnB is the same way. Looked fun though..thanks!!!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Recently got all achievements for this game. :)
The game plays very well, and the character you play is quite amusing to look at. :giggle:(y):coffee::whistle:

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone know why at a certain point in the gallery, it resets to 0 unlocked CGs? It happens when you kill the boss repeatedly, more or less 20 or 30 times, and then the gallery is empty again

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes