JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I guess "Billy" appears for the first time in the video? I can't seem to see the whole thing as it freezes not far into the thing. But Cassie does not show up at all in the One Year Later segment. So, either Billy is Cassie transformed, or another sibling that was never mentioned in the first segment.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Sure, but going into a specifically loli game thread and saying you don't like lolis doesn't make a lot of sense. It's like going to a steakhouse and asking for the vegan menu. You're free to do so, but it's not unreasonable for everyone else to look at you like you're an idiot.
It doesn't make sense *to you* but it's customer feedback. If a dev is interested in such things, and they get a lot of people saying they're not interested in that, they may make alternative products along with whatever else they're making.

These threads aren't just for blowing sunshine up the developers ass. Polite feedback is appropriate.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I wonder if it is possible to group all of Dumb Koala's games in one single topic please?! As in make a collection of it?!

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
It doesn't make sense *to you* but it's customer feedback. If a dev is interested in such things, and they get a lot of people saying they're not interested in that, they may make alternative products along with whatever else they're making.

These threads aren't just for blowing sunshine up the developers ass. Polite feedback is appropriate.
It doesn't make sense to anyone being honest. Do you think it "appropriate" to go into an NTR game thread by a primarily NTR game developer and announce to everyone that you don't like NTR? Do you actually find that constructive? Most people would disagree with you. Most mods as well. This is a loli game dev. Look at their website. Look at all their games. Look at their cast of models. What do you see? Notice some sort of pattern here? They're all loli games, bro. It's not about blowing sunshine, it's about being realistic and reasonable in your expectations.

Just be honest and say you didn't like the snarky comment the other guy made instead of trying to to bullshit your way out of the comment that you made.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes