1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
You can unlock h-scenes by increasing your ero stat.
I did this by editing the save file, I don't know a good way to do this without cheating.
Can you post your save for those of us who don't know how to do that?
Spet an hour in this game, 2weeks have gone by in game, and nothing.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I did this by editing the save file, I don't know a good way to do this without cheating.
The game is giving you already cheats basically, just go around and pick the items, I think once you reach x stats you can unlock events by talking with the chars, still is a bit messy since you don't know what you have actually to do and to who you have to talk with, a diary and quest icons could solve easily this problem..

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
1684575154911.png <--- This is me, 2 hours in-game trying to figure out what the f*ck I have to do.

Anyway, I found a way and now I'm exploring the game. So far it's fun, I like the art and the story behind it. Got long way to the end, but still, seems interesting so far.

Rando395

Jan 22, 2018
I don't know what stats you need to grind or if its time based but I think you need to interact with your friends regularly to progress. There will be times where you get the chibi animation but I progressed a hypnosis storyline and maid cafe storyline by doing that regularly after a couple weeks of fumbling around. took me 1 hr to get to my first Hscene. hoping things get better from here now that I may have figured out how to progress.

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
I've been playing this game for at least 2 hours now and the only content I seem to have gotten is the Hypnosis scenes with Shiori, when the hell do you actually get to the rest of the content??? Holy shit I'm tempted to just drop the game cause of how long this "Prologue" or whatever is taking.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I'm still missing the last two events at school and the events in the cafe. Does anyone have an idea how to trigger it?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Naah I give up.. Too bland as a game, even after you unlock the h part they are just basic and without feeling (like there you go, nothing really changed and tomorrow is like yesterday with same mindless "grind"), there is also minigame for the sex part and you have literally wait 2 min for cumming xD
2hr and something wasted basically, 0 emotions...
The game is also pretty bugged , it happen more than once to get the talk event 2 times in a row wasting the day, sprites sometimes clip each other and also once to get a black screen after moving to a room.

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
Okay after testing some things in the save editor Variable 18 is the Ero stat, changed that to 100, and now I'm finally getting the sisxbrother scenes it was previously at 60 and I wasn't getting any scenes prior to that. So somewhere between 70-100 ero stat you start getting the scenes is my assumption.

Reactions: RedVlikzx

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
I'm fine with mindless grinding but with the reward is just vanilla? god damn, that disappoints me.

Also, the transitions from doing stuff is slow as my download speed (the best mirror is like 2hours to download a 2gb game, I waited 2hours for a vanilla, vanilla!!!!), I bet with out that stupid transitions this game is just short game, also what are those stats need for anyway? There's no change in dialog even when you have higher ero stats.

Last edited:

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
just vanilla sex scenes?? ......
ughh.. this game could have been a great corruption game. Was hoping to absolutely ruin the girl and her friends...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm fine with mindless grinding but with the reward is just vanilla? god damn, that disappoints me.

Also, the transitions from doing stuff is slow as my download speed (the best mirror is like 2hours to download a 2gb game, I waited 2hours for a vanilla, vanilla!!!!), I bet with out that stupid transitions this game is just short game, also what are those stats need for anyway? There's no change in dialog even when you have higher ero stats.
I'm not even sure why it weight more than 2gb.. I've saw games with thousands of cg in half of the space, here you get a bunch of chibi scenes (that you will see countless times) and what, 40 actual cg? That you have also literally sweat to get.. Heh.. is not worth anybody time.

fwandf

Oct 23, 2017
On what variable is ero stat? Manage to find others but not ero (and the fact that its value is hidden not helping :D)

Reactions: Sinn2553566
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes