3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 31, 2020
I'm surprised, I thought for sure this was gonna be a false positive for the incest tag due to the synopsis being translated from Japanese and thus not differentiating between step- and actual family (like all those doujins about a stepmom trying to get her husband's son to accept her "as his new mother" leading to sex), but looking at VNDB, nope, they are actually blood related.
That plot sounds familiar. Is the mother's hair pink or was it red?

Jan 31, 2020
I wonder if hentai men have a spike they keep in their penis specifically for virgins... That's why they get heart pupils. Yep. I'm keeping it.

It's my internal lore now, all these virgins with massive nonsensical internal bleeding are getting something injected into them. So hentai men are actually some kinda alien species that assimilated into human society with the goal of impregnating as many women as possible so as to breed more of their own, like a parasite. This explains the stilted dialogue, the awkward exchanges, the nonsensical turns into either rape or outright violence, the broken English even in native English games, the crazy amounts of bleeding and pain, and of course how quickly women turn into sluts with zero pacing in corruption games after literally having had sex once and it being terrible.

This will directly affect how I see all these extremely uncreative stories in the future, and it doesn't improve them that much tbh but it's something. Hikikomori writing ftw. :KEK:
Who knows, maybe they're injecting massive doses of aphrodisiacs via that "spike" you were talking about. Makes a lot of sense actually. All the virgins need is one shot and they are all bound to become horny sl*ts in the future. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Isn't that from "my dad is the cutest number 1 vtuber"?
I can't believe that's a real thing... time to go read it.

Edit: read the first chapter and all I can say is thank you for introducing me to this gem

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
this is made in one of godawful japanese erogage engines where the engine has not been updated since the 90s.
(I am not exaggerating. unicode was first introduced to windows NT in 1996. in 2001 it became standard with winXP and was also backported to the 9x windows series. any game that requires you to change the applocale was either made before 2001 or made with intentionally outdated tech. possibly for backwards compatibility with windows95 and 98)

those engines are similar to renpy, but just vastly inferior on a technical level. like how resolution is hard locked to 800x600.
From what I've tested:
  • fewer than 3 uploads = Ending A
  • 3 or more uploads = Ending B
Which uploads you do and which not doesn't seem to matter, only how many you do.
The branching point is after Mom and Dad DP her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. Now I know how to stick to the non sharing path (do not upload).
===
hilarious mtl translation
Screenshot from 2024-05-27 15-07-41.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sokaris

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Language: English (Edited MTL)
The game is translated into english, however the settings page is untranslated.
settings-jap.png
can someone please tell me what those options mean?
If I knew what it is supposed to say I could edit the picture to show an english version of it and post said image here.
that way people could reference it when adjusting the settings.

-----
edit: I went ahead and did it myself.
the attached txt file is the initial OCR, corrections, and MTL translation. download it and open it in a proper text editor (browsers might have problems parsing the kanji)

settings-eng.png

skip already seen does not work. on or off, it always skips unseen dialog when you hold down [ctrl]

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote