SchwiSensei

Mar 21, 2018
Kurosa.wa I found a bug in your catgirl clicker:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you buy "Catgirl Congress" you need at least 10.000 P that works, but he only deacreases your amount minus 5000 P instead of 10.000 P

With wonderful greetings
Schwi

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SerialCode-0.2b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lobela

Oct 25, 2020
Good day. Is it possible from the current update to make progress and finish the game? I think i can't increase hacking skills too, currently at 6.

Loved the game btw

Kurosa.wa

Developer
Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Good day. Is it possible from the current update to make progress and finish the game? I think i can't increase hacking skills too, currently at 6.

Loved the game btw
Heya~ As of build 0.2b there isn't a way to finish the game yet. The game is still in active development and more content will be added periodically. As far as skills go they're also not yet fully implemented and as of now, hacking level 6 is the maximum. The game is still in a quite early state.

Reactions: lobela

lobela

Oct 25, 2020
Heya~ As of build 0.2b there isn't a way to finish the game yet. The game is still in active development and more content will be added periodically. As far as skills go they're also not yet fully implemented and as of now, hacking level 6 is the maximum. The game is still in a quite early state.
Oh thanks author! Looking forward for the game to reach its final state. For now ill just grind for the cat girl game lol

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
"I better come up with an excuse."

Yes, I agree, always have an excuse ready when dealing with women.

(Half an hour later)

(One hour later)

(Three hours later)

"Where were you?"

"I was helping out Ruby with a stalker problem."

Wait wait wait you couldn't even be bothered to send a fucking message? You just left her hanging for three hours?

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Really enjoyed the game and i like the direction its developing towards.
Writing is good, very good even. Soundtrack fits perfectly and is catchy, UI has neat artistic style. Characters are memorable. And mind control is right up my alley.
Im really looking forward to dev developing this game more.

pearo

Oct 21, 2020
to anyone who wants to see the NTR scene, run this on the console and then it will show in the Extra gallery
renpy.mark_label_seen('netorareRuby1')
This still isn't letting me view it. Does anyone have a save file with the ntr unlocked?

Reactions: Angelcrush

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Weird, no one updated the page. The next update has been on Patreon for free for days.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Currently there's only 1 ntr/nts scene.

Sorry for the confusion; however, the scene the post is referring to had to be removed from the game starting from version 0.2 onward.
Very nice game. This update, I had instances where I opened the computer and the screen with the Codex/Shard/Items/Main menu at the top-right was covering the shutdown button, so I couldn't close out. I had an other instance before sleeping when I opened the computer and shutdown and the background of the computer remained and the choice options to sleep/computer/leave were up, but I couldn't do anything.

Kurosa.wa

Developer
Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Very nice game. This update, I had instances where I opened the computer and the screen with the Codex/Shard/Items/Main menu at the top-right was covering the shutdown button, so I couldn't close out. I had an other instance before sleeping when I opened the computer and shutdown and the background of the computer remained and the choice options to sleep/computer/leave were up, but I couldn't do anything.
Thank you for reporting this issue!

I can't believe I never caught this while testing. Fixed and will be patched in the next update. In the meantime if anyone encounters this issue - click on the computer option again, and 'Shutdown' with a clear screen (i.e. No apps open). That will properly close the computer and you'll be back in your room.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes