COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Serenity doesn't have any choices. It's all 100% linear.
reading throught the thread it seems the dev was at one point considering making it avoidable assuming that they decided against it? If i remember right the lesbian stuff was the reason i stopped playing this one a while ago

Reactions: MAD6999

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
reading throught the thread it seems the dev was at one point considering making it avoidable assuming that they decided against it? If i remember right the lesbian stuff was the reason i stopped playing this one a while ago
The only lesbian scene was back in Chapter 1 between Camilla and Samantha. And it was a really quick scene (like all my scenes in those early updates). And yes there will be choices further into Chapter 2. I added a couple of minor ones in this latest release. And any lesbian or other type of scene like that planned later (that might be considered outside what you've seen so far) will be avoidable.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The only lesbian scene was back in Chapter 1 between Camilla and Samantha. And it was a really quick scene (like all my scenes in those early updates). And yes there will be choices further into Chapter 2. I added a couple of minor ones in this latest release. And any lesbian or other type of scene like that planned later (that might be considered outside what you've seen so far) will be avoidable.
when you say that do you include girl on girl during threesomes?

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
when you say that do you include girl on girl during threesomes?
Yes, it would include threesomes where the girls would do something together.

So now I gotta ask....is the Plane of Eternal Stench the love child of the Bog of Eternal Stench, or has our little bog finally all growed up?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LOL When I was writing that, I wanted Cammie to threaten to send him somewhere bad, but not deadly bad and for some reason the bog of eternal stench came to mind. I didn't want to use the exact same phrase but definitely wanted you to see it ;)

So, a red sports car, and she is naming it Kristine. Well, a good thing it isn't with a C, or that would be dangerous. Not because evil car necessarily, but copyright reasons. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3458134
I use a LOT of movie references. I am probably overdoing that a bit :D
But I mean... her sister's name is Kristine... how could I resist that one? :)

Any updates on Chapter 1. Version 2.0 ?
Hmm... I already have people that are a little unhappy with me because they have to wait longer for updates because I am working on 2 games. Full time job, development time with 2 games, family life... yeah not gonna happen right now and haven't even thought about it lately. If I decide to redo chapter 1, it would definitely be after chapter 2 is done. And even then, I'd almost rather put all my focus on Last Human because I have a lot of content to build for that one.

Mar 27, 2019
LOL When I was writing that, I wanted Cammie to threaten to send him somewhere bad, but not deadly bad and for some reason the bog of eternal stench came to mind. I didn't want to use the exact same phrase but definitely wanted you to see it ;)
I still love that movie to this day....RIP David Bowie!!!!

Reactions: N2TheFire

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Serenity-CH2.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 29, 2021
N2TheFire Really impressed by the current release, and as usual it is nice to play it as the quality has been top notch and so have been the girls in the world of Serenity you have created. Glad you have been able to release such a wholesome release despite of some obstacles along the way as you had mentioned in some of your previous Devlogs, expect you are better in terms of that and are able to have a smoother road ahead. Take care!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You keep teasing us with the incest that will never be. It's kinda mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that's Camilla for you... a mean creepy little sister. And yeah, there will never be incest. But, she may have a separate story later (not incest, but she won't be related to mc).

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game still shines whenever the original characters are around, but the cameo characters are so incredibly tedious. Celeste and Melody are so utterly out of place and awkward, it's painful to get through just about every scene that's focused on them. Lili is also someone that I wish was an original character, but at the very least she fits in much better and was only a side character in her game.

Kat continues to be best girl and her new date was very nice. Although, I seem to remember Kat's original date not actually taking place in the real world at the real Mr. Yamato's Burger joint. I could have sworn it was a construct. MC also mentions that Stella's race is taking place on the same road that he took Rin and Lena for a drive on, but I also seem to remember that that was also a construct.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
This game still shines whenever the original characters are around, but the cameo characters are so incredibly tedious. Celeste and Melody are so utterly out of place and awkward, it's painful to get through just about every scene that's focused on them. Lili is also someone that I wish was an original character, but at the very least she fits in much better and was only a side character in her game.
It sounds like you're one of those that never reads the weekly devlogs. Because you would remember how I have been saying throughout this update period that I am slowly writing out those characters. Melody and Celeste actually left in this update. The very scenes you're griping about - they left! LOL... Look, I get that it annoys some people to have those characters, but I had a LOT of people that really enjoyed having them. I wasn't going to just completely stop writing about them when I would prefer they had some kind of proper exit from the story. As for Lili, if you've played Last Human since Episode 3 of that was released, then you already know she is moving over there. It's very possible she will become a permanent character there (I'm not sure yet).

Kat continues to be best girl and her new date was very nice. Although, I seem to remember Kat's original date not actually taking place in the real world at the real Mr. Yamato's Burger joint. I could have sworn it was a construct. MC also mentions that Stella's race is taking place on the same road that he took Rin and Lena for a drive on, but I also seem to remember that that was also a construct.
I'm not sure why this bothers you (maybe I'm reading it wrong). They were 'dream written' in Chapter 1 while MC was still learning and experimenting with his abilities. After that though, everything like that is on earth. Yes, it was the same road - but yes, it was the 'dream written' version of it before. It would have sounded ridiculous to me to have him say "it was the same road I dream wrote before during my date with Rin and Lena". It wasn't the same specific 'physical' road, or Mr. Yamato's, etc... but same enough in my opinion that I didn't feel I needed to point that out during the narration.

Call it a... creative liberty I guess. As for the 'side' characters... I pretty much covered that with this update. So the rest of chapter 2 will mainly focus on the 6 main love interests, as well as characters like Fereldan, Camilla, Milanna, and of course... Anastasia.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
It sounds like you're one of those that never reads the weekly devlogs. Because you would remember how I have been saying throughout this update period that I am slowly writing out those characters. Melody and Celeste actually left in this update. The very scenes you're griping about - they left! LOL... Look, I get that it annoys some people to have those characters, but I had a LOT of people that really enjoyed having them. I wasn't going to just completely stop writing about them when I would prefer they had some kind of proper exit from the story. As for Lili, if you've played Last Human since Episode 3 of that was released, then you already know she is moving over there. It's very possible she will become a permanent character there (I'm not sure yet).

I'm not sure why this bothers you (maybe I'm reading it wrong). They were 'dream written' in Chapter 1 while MC was still learning and experimenting with his abilities. After that though, everything like that is on earth. Yes, it was the same road - but yes, it was the 'dream written' version of it before. It would have sounded ridiculous to me to have him say "it was the same road I dream wrote before during my date with Rin and Lena". It wasn't the same specific 'physical' road, or Mr. Yamato's, etc... but same enough in my opinion that I didn't feel I needed to point that out during the narration.

Call it a... creative liberty I guess. As for the 'side' characters... I pretty much covered that with this update. So the rest of chapter 2 will mainly focus on the 6 main love interests, as well as characters like Fereldan, Camilla, Milanna, and of course... Anastasia.
Firstly, nothing you said invalidates or disproves anything that I said. The fact that you're allegedly ending those scenes, doesn't make them any better or any more appropriate. Additionally, MC explicitly tells Fade that they will be back, so which is it?

Why move Lili permanently to a game with characters she has no connection to, after she just gave her virginity to the MC of this game, asked to join his harem, got accepted into the harem, and became his Valkyrie? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Is it just because she's originally from a sci-fi game? If you wanted to do that you should have done it before she fucked the MC of this game and probably before she even developed feelings for the MC of this game, which she pretty clearly has. Whatever role she would fulfil in Last Human would be infinitely better served by just introducing a new character or repurposing one from Pantheria.

As for the difference between constructs and reality, the road is obviously insignificant, but Kat says that Mr. Yamato still recognized them when they saw him on their first date. The problem is that they never actually saw him because he was a construct. This update was the first time they actually went to see the real Mr. Yamato since they originally went to Serenity.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordSinner

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Firstly, nothing you said invalidates or disproves anything that I said. The fact that you're allegedly ending those scenes, doesn't make them any better or any more appropriate. Additionally, MC explicitly tells Fade that they will be back, so which is it?

Why move Lili permanently to a game with characters she has no connection to, after she just gave her virginity to the MC of this game, asked to join his harem, got accepted into the harem, and became his Valkyrie? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Is it just because she's originally from a sci-fi game? If you wanted to do that you should have done it before she fucked the MC of this game and probably before she even developed feelings for the MC of this game, which she pretty clearly has. Whatever role she would fulfil in Last Human would be infinitely better served by just introducing a new character or repurposing one from Pantheria.

As for the difference between constructs and reality, the road is obviously insignificant, but Kat says that Mr. Yamato still recognized them when they saw him on their first date. The problem is that they never actually saw him because he was a construct. This update was the first time they actually went to see the real Mr. Yamato since they originally went to Serenity.
I wasn't trying to 'invalidate' anything you said, so relax. Sure, they'll be back, but probably in rare "visiting" scenes. There is no "which is it". It is whatever I'm feeling about it at the time I write it. As for Lili, I admit that bit is rough and I am paying the price for writing it the way I did. So your point is taken there. But I already knew that I should have handled that differently (like a LOT of other things about Serenity). And Mr. Yamato was there as himself in all of his appearances, as MC starts to understand in episode 3. Probably should have been more detailed about, in hindsight.

I know Serenity has some imperfections. I never (ever) pretended it was perfect. In fact, I've been all up front about the mistakes I've made. It was the first VN I did on my own. And I learned as I developed - and I learned EVERYTHING the hard way. That is why I said you must be one of those that never reads my devlogs so you haven't heard me talking about it. Anyway... peace.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I wasn't trying to 'invalidate' anything you said, so relax. Sure, they'll be back, but probably in rare "visiting" scenes. There is no "which is it". It is whatever I'm feeling about it at the time I write it. As for Lili, I admit that bit is rough and I am paying the price for writing it the way I did. So your point is taken there. But I already knew that I should have handled that differently (like a LOT of other things about Serenity). And Mr. Yamato was there as himself in all of his appearances, as MC starts to understand in episode 3. Probably should have been more detailed about, in hindsight.

I know Serenity has some imperfections. I never (ever) pretended it was perfect. In fact, I've been all up front about the mistakes I've made. It was the first VN I did on my own. And I learned as I developed - and I learned EVERYTHING the hard way. That is why I said you must be one of those that never reads my devlogs so you haven't heard me talking about it. Anyway... peace.
Anyway, I've said my piece. My honest recommendation as someone who has greatly enjoyed almost all of Serenity and Last Human, is to simply remove the scene of handing off Lili from Last Human, it makes no sense for either game and nothing has actually happened as of yet, so ultimately it shouldn't really matter. If you are really set on having Lili in Last Human, then I recommend having a 2nd Lili end up in Serenity, just like the first one, and having her move to Last Human, whilst Valkyrie Lili stays in Serenity. I think that would be the best way to do it to respect how you've written the characters, because it doesn't make any sense at all for Serenity MC to give up one of his Harem girls. All that moving Valkyrie Lili to Last Human would accomplish is ruin her as a LI in both games.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes