OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Not doing Blight's postgame is unironically equivalent of missing half of it
I did part of it and the incarnations of mana thing too. I know the Colmana are farmable bosses in Blight. I'll come back around to it eventually but for now I'll focus on the other games.

MATTYYYYYYY

Nov 20, 2023
does anyone have a 100% save that maria is married? or even a save that finished the main storyline and chose maria to marry because i lost my save and don't feel like going through the whole story again,though i don't mind completing an incomplete save.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
does anyone have a 100% save that maria is married? or even a save that finished the main storyline and chose maria to marry because i lost my save and don't feel like going through the whole story again,though i don't mind completing an incomplete save.
Why do you want Maria married? Aren't the marriage conversations one time only? Was there something repeatable that I missed?

PS: I am attaching my save. I am missing a few achievements, but believe I got all of the events. I cannot recall who I married, but Maria was my favorite so it was probably her.

Last edited:

MATTYYYYYYY

Nov 20, 2023
Why do you want Maria married? Aren't the marriage conversations one time only? Was there something repeatable that I missed?

PS: I am attaching my save. I am missing a few achievements, but believe I got all of the events. I cannot recall who I married, but Maria was my favorite so it was probably her.
idk i guess i just want to have best girl married in my save hehe,thank you for the save though.

Reactions: ccccccccccc

carrier95

May 7, 2020
I'm actually curious about Sheila's marriage dialogue if anyone has a screenshot (or save), since I went with Maria in my save. Or Nazuna's, although I can guess what she said.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes