taler

Oct 5, 2017
That is a bold claim. Any proof for that, or is this just pure baseless speculation, just because you dont trust the
courts?
I didn't read it as he would be found innocent but that he would still be in the trial process and not in prison.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I didn't read it as he would be found innocent but that he would still be in the trial process and not in prison.
Even that i find hard to believe tbh. With all the proof they surely had against him, i am pretty sure this case pretty cut and dry even without his plead. And the fact that he did already disapear months before the trial does tell me, he was already in custody all that time, because pre-trial detention is a thing.

Jan 16, 2019
According to most major sources, he got indecent photos from as young as nine years old. He's a real pedo. The world average age is actually 17 but I guarantee most teens aren't fucking +21 year olds.
Nine year old is sure pedo .deserved. but like italy 14 is legal age. weird. because in same country. you cant marry with 14 y.o. but can have sex. sad

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Nine year old is sure pedo .deserved. but like italy 14 is legal age. weird. because in same country. you cant marry with 14 y.o. but can have sex. sad
Legal age aka age of consent wouldnt matter in this context, because he tricked those girls, so he never got consent. Also the fuck has italy to do with anything? He is living in england. Was arrested in england. And sentenced by an english court and is now sitting in an english prison.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes