sending a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhft

Dec 2, 2017
I was looking for help on the topic and found one thread on it but I can't seem to find the "Start a new conversation" option in my inbox or any other way of sending a pm. Is there some prerequisite like post count or something?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I was looking for help on the topic and found one thread on it but I can't seem to find the "Start a new conversation" option in my inbox or any other way of sending a pm. Is there some prerequisite like post count or something?
Yes, and if you are trying to send links, there is a different pre-requisite.

My advice would be to get a bit more active around the forum, then try again. :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
The prerequisite number of posts you need is three, so you should be able to post links and pm now.

Monito

Aug 30, 2017
I was exactly looking for this, the more you now, the better.

Ironically, with this post, now i can PM.

jukeboom

May 17, 2017
The prerequisite number of posts you need is three, so you should be able to post links and pm now.
With 3 I can't send pm's, is that because I am mostly just a lurker? Or is something up right now?
Sorry for bumping this but it seems fitting?

edit: somehow I got it after this post?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think it's gone up to five posts now going by jukeboom and testern.

Llotus

Aug 17, 2018
Ah so that's what happened. Noticed I could do it last year, but the option disappeared. Thanks for the information.

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
Well that's good to know, so I am literally now making this post so that I can progress to PM status - cynical I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.