Sep 23, 2021
Unfortunately i have already tried all of them.
Those are pretty much the same as this game, if you don't mind some difference, I know:

summer/winter memories: similar to this (gameplay loop +netori), but shota
encode encore: similar vibe, but not the same gameplay loop (1 girl, no minigame). a lot more scene & variation though.
aurelia: similar gameplay, but vanilla, not netori

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Anyone has a guide on how to avoid the grind?
Skill and Strength goes so damn slow, got a little lucky money from the muscular girl, but otherwise everything else goes so slowly.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey there
I'm stuck where Aio asks me to deliver a letter to Yoshiteru Mirua.
Mc's inner thoughts suggest that we need to buy something from the black market guy, so I bought the laxative and the sleeping pill, but I can't find a way to give him the letter or laxative or sleeping pill. The only choices I have are "fish trade" or "conversation".

EDIT:
someone?... Help?... please?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Congrat! You just won a cherry to pop

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This game is quite fun to play but it would be nice to have a walkthrough or at least some sort of "How to get the scenes".
Don't get me wrong the game is quite simple to play and there are no complications but it seems that to get a particular scene you have to play in the correct order
e.g. After Ayano (blue hair) is introduced, I find her at the cinema and "play" with her a bit, but as soon as Yui (green hair) appears at the cinema, Ayano no longer appears, so I can't "play" with her anymore (at the cinema).
I tried to google it with no success

By the way, where are the saves stored? I didn't find them in AppData\LocalLow.

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Don't get me wrong the game is quite simple to play and there are no complications but it seems that to get a particular scene you have to play in the correct order
Yeah I found that too, the mechanics are simple yet interesting, it feels grindy at first, but finding the meta can actually save a heck ton of time.

e.g. After Ayano (blue hair) is introduced, I find her at the cinema and "play" with her a bit, but as soon as Yui (green hair) appears at the cinema, Ayano no longer appears, so I can't "play" with her anymore (at the cinema).
I tried to google it with no success
Maybe I'm confusing it, but if Ayano is the bigtidy, and Yui the Konbini girl, they both still appear eventually, Yui goes everyday but Ayano does not, and I don't know why but one day the husband mentioned going to the cinemas so I did find her there (maybe its on the weekends only?). They don't mention which movie they're going tho, so I think you need to befriend the husband first.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, maybe you'll teach me what the hell a bigtidy girl and Konbini are, because I have no clue. But you seem to be right.

Ayano is a blue-haired, glasses wearing, ice queen type student, 7th dan aykido and with her boyfriend, they both have a passion for sports. They live in an apartment in a big building (you find the key on the construction site at night with the black market guy)
Tbh, I didn't have time to be friends with Ayano's boyfriend at that time, and indeed, I met them one weekend before the cinema, but even if I go there on the weekend- In the end, they don't show up. (I tried every hour of the day and week)

1691239917598.png

Yui is the girl who works part-time in the store. Green hair and movie buff, always talking with the big guy in a kimono who is in love with her (and it's not mutual at all).

1691239894214.png

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Well, maybe you'll teach me what the hell a bigtidy girl and Konbini are, because I have no clue. But you seem to be right.
Actually I confused it, the bigtidy is the first married women with the huge oppai, she also shows up on occasion to the cinemas, I'm guessing it depends on day or on what you do during the day(?).
But fyi, konbini is a japanese loan word for convenience store (con-ve-ni).

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Actually I confused it, the bigtidy is the first married women with the huge oppai, she also shows up on occasion to the cinemas, I'm guessing it depends on day or on what you do during the day(?).
But fyi, konbini is a japanese loan word for convenience store (con-ve-ni).
Oh ok! So bigtidy= big tites. So you mean Mayuko, the one withe the big fun bags. She's the first disciple to come to the dojo.
Well, I just started a new game to try to figure it out, and indeed, after giving her the first lesson, she and her husband were at the movies.
Perhaps the key to the mystery is that the woman has to be given a judo lesson and then she can go to the cinema with her hubby.
I'm going to dig in this direction

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It seems I was right. for Mayuko at least, we have to make her practice judo in the morning. I did the practice once and let her rest, then talked with her husband (not sure if it was necessary). At 6 p.m, I went to the theater (cinema) and they were waiting for me there. However, I don't know why but the scene is not in the gallery, although they fucked on the armchair next to the sleeping husband. And it seems like Mc and her husband don't need to be friends, at least for now.

Reactions: pokaridrink

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
It seems I was right. for Mayuko at least, we have to make her practice judo in the morning. I did the practice once and let her rest, then talked with her husband (not sure if it was necessary). At 6 p.m, I went to the theater (cinema) and they were waiting for me there. However, I don't know why but the scene is not in the gallery, although they fucked on the armchair next to the sleeping husband. And it seems like Mc and her husband don't need to be friends, at least for now.
Yeah I tried it out too, and its consistent, if you are friends with the husband he will tell you which movie so you won't miss it. But speaking of which, I don't seem to be able to get other CG besides the initial one in the cinema, does it need anything else to trigger I wonder?

Also, found something really interesting holy moly
Screenshot_20240404_180948.jpeg

• Hey there
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes