ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
how to unlock yuis
convenience store
event
Go and talk to her and once she invited you out to watch a movie, go and watch a movie with her and have sex with her in the cinema. I can't recall do you need to complete her secret at the construction site but if just in case, go to the construction at night and click on the left corner shadow figures. Then let the story play out and do it 2 more times? After that would be able to have sex with her at the construction site and when you go to the convenient store, you should be able to help her in the back to have sex. A lot of it is from memories as I played it some time last year and I can't recall a lot of the information now. If want more proper details. I suggest you search through the threads here as I had posted a site that have a guide but it's in Japanese though.

Midomi

Dec 29, 2021
Looking at the steam update patch, Version 1.95, it mentions updated character illustrations for the DLC.
Does anybody know what exactly that is?

TheMagicalSloth

Feb 18, 2019
Can someone explain to me how I can make max money with cheat engie it doesn't work for me..
Basically, if the game is the same as before, you shouldn't try to change the value of the money directly. Instead, find the variable in cheat engine for the "fish value" this is what you pay with when you are buying items from the fisherman on the mountain. Change that to something high enough, and then you can buy infinite amounts of 10000G from his shop.

In short, don't mod the money directly, do it indirectly.

Oblivionjosh

Aug 15, 2020
has anyone managed to finish the game that all recollections are unlocked? the rng of where the heroines spawn are getting infuriating, i only have a couple left..

edit
found one, cheers to the people who wont have to grind the randomness of this game

although, i do recommend just playing the game atleast for the first few weeks, it is a bit fun and the scenes are more felt when you actually earn it
how did you get the scenes in the guest room? <<found them, its only applicable during afternoon where they are in the guests room. the noon scene always leads to the mc's dorm room>>

Last edited:

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
You sure it's the same game and not the self defense Dojo and same version with the DLC? you need to open and copy the 4 files over the game data in the folder but do keep your own backup just in case it doesn't work.
bruh i thought u give me save for self defense Dojo :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

i wanna save game for self defense dojo bro do you have it ?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
bruh i thought u give me save for self defense Dojo :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

i wanna save game for self defense dojo bro do you have it ?
I had moved on from that game. I think I got make a post here before but I can't recall now. But I can't complete the cinema scene as I can't unlock 2 and 3 and I am not sure if it's a bug or not. Hmm, I am not sure if I can find it or not but I am very certain there is a lot of save data for that game here.

vietman1102

Aug 1, 2018
Seems like for the recollection, the dev saved the memory ids in this format girlID_location_hvariation, eg housewife having sex in MC's room 101_bed_h1 or 101_bed_h2 in for each position.

housewife = 101
student = 201
clerk = 301
blondie = 401
dlc girl = 701(?) there's a reference to tent sex for girl 701

Does this mean there might be 2 more girls?

MC's room = bed
master's room = sf (shifu)
hall = zl (zoulang, pretty sure now this dev is chinese)
shower = shower
home = home
reception = drink

I can't find anything for clerk (301) and the movie theatre scenes. I wonder if they're actually enabled in the gallery, but game's too tedious for me to play again to find out. They exist, we just couldn't unlock them normally by playing.

EDIT: Also figured out the rest of the scenes from construction site and movie theatre. Everything in recollection unlocked (as of v1.9).
But Aoi's scenes from DLC and Yui's in the backroom are not included in the recollection, hopefully dev adds them in the next update.
How can you unlock all the cinema events?

Reactions: hnc36

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Tell me the game.
Also about the trainer, but in a fitness club. I saw the photo once. But I didn't remember the name. Now I can't find it. The game was similar to this one in the style of drawing.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes