anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
So the Dev has acknowledged that the DLC is indeed included in the steam release.

From a steam update today:

"The Ver1.95 update includes updated character illustrations for the DLC"

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Figured I'd type this out in case anyone else is having the same issue. I bought this on Steam and was having a certain problem. Conversations or text boxes weren't showing up for girls in the store or outside the cinema. The river girl was completely mute too. I eventually thought this had to be a bug so I downloaded it off here, then transferred my saves from Steam to the downloaded copy and now all conversations and text boxes appear. Tadaaa! Thank you piracy.

Reactions: Redboi8

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
There was nobody to touch. But I figured it out. And think i've beaten the game but I ain't sure.

Is there an ending? I got vids of the Housewive's house both in her bedroom and living room.

For some reason I don't have an option to do vid in the young girl's apartment but her boyfriend is jerking it outside the room when MC is going his girl so I assume he and the husband are both 100% cucked.

I got 1 theater scene for all 3 girls and the various backroom scenes in the convenience store(consisting of three or four positions. The big guy shows up for two of them but just stands around outside oblivious)

Last time I beat she-hulk she ran away swearing to use 80% of her power next time lol. Haven't seen ehr again since though.

So...am I missing anything? Is it done? is there an ending?

ravanaz

Jan 19, 2021
I'm sorry if these are asked before but as far as I can see some people including me are kinda confused about this one.
1- Is this game completed? It's released on Steam and it doesn't say early access or anything. Is it safe to say that it's completed?
2- Is this exactly the same as the Steam version?
Thanks in advance!

Fffffdf

Dec 1, 2021
has anyone managed to finish the game that all recollections are unlocked? the rng of where the heroines spawn are getting infuriating, i only have a couple left..

edit
found one, cheers to the people who wont have to grind the randomness of this game

although, i do recommend just playing the game atleast for the first few weeks, it is a bit fun and the scenes are more felt when you actually earn it

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes