anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
From what I could gather, seems like this is only the base game. Do take that info with a grain of salt though as I only did a quick search.
Wasn't there a loli in the DLC ? Could be the reason why it didn't make it on Steam.

EDIT : My bad, it does have the DLC after checking the files on SteamDB.

Dojo NTR_Data/StreamingAssets/dlc
Dojo NTR_Data/StreamingAssets/dlc.manifest

Someone I know bought the steam version and has confirmed that the steam version includes the DLC, and weirdly enough the DLC bit is uncensored whereas the rest of the game isn't.

• Hey there
Reactions: Redboi8

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
From what I could gather, seems like this is only the base game. Do take that info with a grain of salt though as I only did a quick search.
Wasn't there a loli in the DLC ? Could be the reason why it didn't make it on Steam.

EDIT : My bad, it does have the DLC after checking the files on SteamDB.

Dojo NTR_Data/StreamingAssets/dlc
Dojo NTR_Data/StreamingAssets/dlc.manifest
I look
Someone I know bought the steam version and has confirmed that the steam version includes the DLC, and weirdly enough the DLC bit is uncensored whereas the rest of the game isn't.
Seriously? I thought that it wouldn't come with the AOI DLC because of her being like a child

Siten0

Jan 7, 2023
I really wanted to play this game, but when I downloaded the game, the speech bubbles were empty, it said 111 instead of the character's name. There are several of the same NPC in a room. Long story short, my game is broken, is this caused by the files or me, you help me?

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Some people on Steam now say the DLC is not included. Seems weird since the DLC files are there on SteamDB.
Can the person you know 100% confirm the DLC being available ?

EDIT : After further digging, it seems the DLC is indeed not available on the Steam version.

Quoting the dev

ゲームはモザイク版だけど、今後モザイクなし版を更新する予定、でもソース・フ ァイルが上書きされているから、以前のコードを打つには少し時間がかかりそう……。
葵ちゃんバージョンはSteamの審査が原因でリリースできず…これもちょっと 考えないとダメだね。

After translation

The game is a mosaic version, but I plan to update the non-mosaic version in the future, but the source file has been overwritten, so it will take a while to hit the old code....... The Aoi-chan version could not be released due to Steam review... I'll have to think about this for a while.

Last edited:

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Some people on Steam now say the DLC is not included. Seems weird since the DLC files are there on SteamDB.
Can the person you know 100% confirm the DLC being available ?

EDIT : After further digging, it seems the DLC is indeed not available on the Steam version.

Quoting the dev

ゲームはモザイク版だけど、今後モザイクなし版を更新する予定、でもソース・フ ァイルが上書きされているから、以前のコードを打つには少し時間がかかりそう……。
葵ちゃんバージョンはSteamの審査が原因でリリースできず…これもちょっと 考えないとダメだね。

After translation

The game is a mosaic version, but I plan to update the non-mosaic version in the future, but the source file has been overwritten, so it will take a while to hit the old code....... The Aoi-chan version could not be released due to Steam review... I'll have to think about this for a while.
Weird because I have screenshots that show that the Aoi stuff is included

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Indeed, but that quote is straight from the dev's ci-en, I don't know why would he say that if the DLC is included.
I don't really know what to think about that.
Pretty odd, probably added it by mistake without realizing.
If it isn't a mistake either the dev is lying to get around censorship or the person who played through the game is lying where they got the screenshots from (though they did show their hours played on the steam version at least)

One thing to note is that the lily pad Aoi is under is shown in the second game trailer, that lily pad is missing from the base game.
Also some goober uploaded the Aoi sex scene screenshot on the steam community page

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Pretty odd, probably added it by mistake without realizing.
If it isn't a mistake either the dev is lying to get around censorship or the person who played through the game is lying where they got the screenshots from (though they did show their hours played on the steam version at least)

One thing to note is that the lily pad Aoi is under is shown in the second game trailer, that lily pad is missing from the base game.
Also some goober uploaded the Aoi sex scene screenshot on the steam community page
I don't know why the dev would need to lie about it, if the DLC is included, it obviously passed the review unless he gave the base game for review and added the DLC part afterward.
All of this is pretty sus, I hope the game won't get hammered in a few days.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes